Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-21-2013, 07:00 AM   #91
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPackGo View Post
Y'all are crazy. Elissa is hawt. In fact, with the exception of Jessie and Helen, every woman this season is.
Meh, Elissa is not hawt. She has a nice body, but her face is average at best. In fact, Jessie even has a better body, and she's at least cute. Helen? Well, while she's not classically hawt, I'd definitely be more attracted to her than Elissa if I was in the house.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:02 AM   #92
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ment View Post
For reals? Jessie > GM. And GM at 37 wouldn't hold a candle to Helen. GM doesn't talk as much but her voice is far more grating. Nevermind she's bat-chit crazy...
GM, I don't know. I get the feeling that she is one of those women who, if they dress up would be VERY attractive, but with "her hair down" just isn't. I'm talking just superficial "looks" attractiveness. As with Elissa, the second either one of them opens their mouth, that would be the end for me. Growing up in Brooklyn, I met a lot of girls like GM.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:03 AM   #93
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
here's a before & after, side by side:

I never got the allure of "lip" jobs. But then again, I really don't like women with boob jobs either. I say, work with what you got
Old 08-21-2013, 07:21 AM   #94
newsposter
Poster of News

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPackGo View Post
Y'all are crazy. Elissa is hawt. In fact, with the exception of Jessie and Helen, every woman this season is.
fake eyelashes are an instant turnoff for me. even if a woman 'needed' them for some reason, i cant stand how long they are. who determined long lashes are sexy? that person needs to be taken to the woodshed

regarding jessie..did you not see her on her eviction day in that white dress? maybe cause i'm a leg man i find most of these girls attractive from that aspect. but i have to say they arent all 'my type'

Quote:
Originally Posted by gweempose View Post
Yeah, I'm kind of bummed that they took Big Brother After Dark off SHO2. I can't get it on Comcast now. I never really watched it that much, but this season would have been interesting.
wonder if it's on the torrents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
GM, I don't know. I get the feeling that she is one of those women who, if they dress up would be VERY attractive, but with "her hair down" just isn't. I'm talking just superficial "looks" attractiveness. As with Elissa, the second either one of them opens their mouth, that would be the end for me. Growing up in Brooklyn, I met a lot of girls like GM.
GM in some of her outfits is great. and she looks l like she's be fun to hang around. but date/marry? nah. that attitude would get old. also most of the women, even helen, look good when dressed right. but it's the girls that look good dressed down that are the best.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

monsterjoe - You aren't wrong; spartanstew- I agree with newsposter
newsposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:30 AM   #95
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsposter View Post
fake eyelashes are an instant turnoff for me. even if a woman 'needed' them for some reason, i cant stand how long they are. who determined long lashes are sexy? that person needs to be taken to the woodshed

regarding jessie..did you not see her on her eviction day in that white dress? maybe cause i'm a leg man i find most of these girls attractive from that aspect. but i have to say they arent all 'my type'
And Jessie has a REALLY nice booty. I notice these things

Quote:
GM in some of her outfits is great. and she looks l like she's be fun to hang around. but date/marry? nah. that attitude would get old. also most of the women, even helen, look good when dressed right. but it's the girls that look good dressed down that are the best.
Agree about GM. I've hung out with girls like her at parties when I was a kid. She's not all that different than a lot of NYC girls I knew of Italian decent. It's an attitude. She even said it that where's she's from is Staten "Italy" She's not very far off.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:54 AM   #96
andyw715

Elissa; butterface.
andyw715 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:59 AM   #97
late for dinner
Always Hungry!

I've been watching 2.5 Men and I watched this EP a few days ago and it provided a glimce of Elissa in 40 years:

Old 08-21-2013, 08:19 AM   #98
jjd_87

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyw715 View Post
Elissa; butterface.
Bingo!
jjd_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:12 AM   #99
newsposter
Poster of News

Quote:
And Jessie has a REALLY nice booty. I notice these things

and aaryn wears nice short shorts as most all of them do.

amanda has some really but ugly faces she makes in the diary room

!

monsterjoe - You aren't wrong; spartanstew- I agree with newsposter
newsposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:18 AM   #100
gweempose

Quote:

If it were America's vote, I'd be sure that Judd is coming back, but it's a competition. If BB has a competition that he clearly has an advantage in, then sure, he's the guy, but if not, then it could be any of them.
I can't possibly imagine how they could come up with a competition that plays to Judd's strengths. Does he even have any?
(3) Minis

gweempose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:30 AM   #101
mdougie

The will play to Candace's strengths. Also, Elissa is very attractive.
mdougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #102
Donbadabon
Geocacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by gweempose View Post
I can't possibly imagine how they could come up with a competition that plays to Judd's strengths. Does he even have any?
How about a 'writing your name in the snow' comp? I bet he would win that.
Donbadabon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #103
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

I'm trying to figure who, out of the jury members would be able to change the game if they came back, and I can't think of any. Maybe Helen if she goes this week. The problem is that the 3AM are pretty strong and the rest of them are too dumb to see that they need to band together. The only reason I say Helen is because she WILL realize it and she will have to bring Spencer in to her alliance somehow, and maybe GM. Otherwise she's gone again. Where does Judd, Candace or Jessie go if they come back? They will be gone in a week.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:04 PM   #104
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donbadabon View Post
How about a 'writing your name in the snow' comp? I bet he would win that.
LOL
verdugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:06 PM   #105
verdugan

Quote:
Where does Judd, Candace or Jessie go if they come back? They will be gone in a week.
Usually the HG who gets revived goes home the following week, don't they? I know Kaizar did, but I'm too lazy to look up the others. (One HG who came back in the Canadian edition did end up winning.)
verdugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:46 PM   #106
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdugan View Post
Usually the HG who gets revived goes home the following week, don't they?
it depends on whether or not they have any power, like winning hoh or pov(or both).

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:24 PM   #107
GoPackGo

I feel like the returning HG has been granted 1 week immunity in the past.
GoPackGo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:26 PM   #108
LlamaLarry

Yeah, I am pretty sure that that has been how they've done it in the past as to avoid the immediate purge.
LlamaLarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:53 PM   #109
WhiskeyTango

Quote:
I don't have SHO, so I was kind of excited it was moving to a basic cable channel so I could watch (I have it on DirecTV). So I watched a couple of episodes and I find it as boring as watching paint dry. It's 9PM in the house in L.A. and really, most nights I've watched it's just them sitting around having inane conversation.
It was a lot more entertaining the first season of BBAD with topless chicken fights in the pool. I think CBS adding AD and the live feeds kinda killed the fun in the house. Before the houseguests might have thought only the production crew would see them, now they know everyone can.
WhiskeyTango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:20 PM   #110
nmiller855

I just appreciate that we don't have the profanity that we've had to listen to in the past. It is enough to have such a bigoted group with one completely uneducated listen to.
nmiller855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:50 AM   #111
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmiller855 View Post
I just appreciate that we don't have the profanity that we've had to listen to in the past. It is enough to have such a bigoted group with one completely uneducated listen to.
The profanity wouldn't bother me. That's just how most 20 somethings talk. I'm a big boy, I can take it. The bigoted comments I could do without.