Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-08-2013, 03:45 PM   #91
spartanstew
Thanks 4 the Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwoody222 View Post
I got the "Showstealer Pro" joke but didn't think it was funny. And I'm reaffirmed of that every time I see it.
Ditto. A little annoying, but not humorous, IMO.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:40 PM   #92
StacieH
betativowho??

Totally underwhelmed so far. Actually, I just recently watched the first three seasons for the first time, and started losing interest in season 3 as well. I want to watch Buster's episode because he is my favorite. A friend of mine plays "Librarian" in one episode (she does a lot of background work, so I'm guessing its a non speaking part). She didn't know what episode, so I'm guessing it'll be in George Michael's episode, so I'll watch that.

Otherwise? Eh.
StacieH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:10 AM   #93
StacieH
betativowho??

Oh, and regarding Lyndsay's episode...it was nice seeing the cast of "Outsourced" again...
StacieH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:48 AM   #94
lambertman
I'm a man, I'm 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr461 View Post
I found the ending abrupt and out of place, particularly for what may be the final scene ever.
A million times this. As much fun as I had watching this season and seeing these characters again...I was at peace with how S3 ended. If S4 is the last we get, I will not be happy at all.

I mean, I'll get over it, sure. But you know what I mean.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and elsewhere
Play-by-play announcer at .... let me get back to you
lambertman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:53 AM   #95
gilmoregirls102
Oregonian

WEIRD ENDING!!!

I sure hope they make another season...
gilmoregirls102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:30 PM   #96
gchance
4 8 15 16 23 42

Two-page ad in next week's issue of The New Yorker.

Greg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

5k:
10k:
13.1M
26.2M
gchance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:35 PM   #97
trainman
Nice to see you

Took me a second to realize the dark-haired person in the illustration between Lindsay and Michael is supposed to be Maeby. Does not look much like her.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:08 PM   #98
ElJay

For all the effort they put into trying to be clever in intermingling the stories, nothing really ever went anywhere. Sure, they explained things, but the explanations were so arbitrary. The first time I noticed it, it was like, "Ah, that's neat," but by the end I just didn't care. It definitely wasn't reward enough for the lack of humor or the obvious scheduling difficulties they encountered with the cast. I'd put three episodes in the funny category, but overall I thought the series was disappointing.
ElJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 12:42 PM   #99
aadam101
Future Prez of ABC

I LOL'd at the little joke about George Michael not knowing who Lucille 2 is. It never occurred to me that these two have never had a scene together.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #100
JohnB1000

You really have to wonder about the "release them all at once" strategy. Both AD and House of Cards got incredible build up and buzz but then a month later they seem completely forgotten about.

I watch a lot of shows by saving the whole season and having just finished Game of Thrones I have the same feeling. I watched it in 6 days and now feel bummed that it was over so fast. Maybe I need to go back to once a week watching.