TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #1
sieglinde

Show return to beginning while recording

On my Tivo 2 and my Tivo HD if I started watching a show while it was recording and then went to live TV, when I returned to watch the show, It would start from where I left off and have "resume playing" in the menu. I have noticed that my Tivo Premier goes back to the beginning of the show and has "start" in the menu. This will be real inconvient if I want to watch other shows during Super Bowl game. Is there some option I can set?
Old 01-25-2013, 09:39 PM   #2
mattack

Are you just hitting LEFT to go back to where you were?
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:47 AM   #3
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sieglinde View Post
On my Tivo 2 and my Tivo HD if I started watching a show while it was recording and then went to live TV, when I returned to watch the show, It would start from where I left off and have "resume playing" in the menu. I have noticed that my Tivo Premier goes back to the beginning of the show and has "start" in the menu. This will be real inconvient if I want to watch other shows during Super Bowl game. Is there some option I can set?
Your best option is to go to the NPL (or called "My Shows" on the Premieres) and watch it from there instead of from "live". I know that's a bit more inconvenient, but that's the only option I'm aware of to avoid what you're talking about...
Bierboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #4
sieglinde

Hmm, I think I was doing that. Thanks I have a show that is recording and I tried it. It works.