TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-18-2012, 09:09 AM   #61
tiams

Quote:
Originally Posted by laria View Post
They told the woman to make a choice, and when she tried to negotiate, they told that guy to make the choice instead. They were clearly going to pick someone and he obviously didn't want to volunteer himself, but also didn't want them to take the woman since she had already saved his butt earlier by volunteering herself for sexual favors instead of them killing him.
I bet we will find out she did not do anything sexual with the warlord. She made some kind of deal with him and the specifics of the deal will be revealed later. Nothing sexual occurred.
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #62
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiams View Post
I bet we will find out she did not do anything sexual with the warlord. She made some kind of deal with him and the specifics of the deal will be revealed later. Nothing sexual occurred.
That's exactly what I, too, thought. They made it seem waaaay to "obvious" that it was sexual in nature...thinking we're all pervs...

XL4
Bierboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:28 PM   #63
Flop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bierboy View Post
That's exactly what I, too, thought. They made it seem waaaay to "obvious" that it was sexual in nature...thinking we're all pervs...
Wait! We're not?
Flop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #64
JMikeD

I think Rob got it nailed in the second post of the thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Helmerichs View Post
Man, I'm not enjoying it at all...I thought that was just awful. I spent the whole hour saying "What is WRONG with these people?!?"

Given the strong start I'll give it another week or two to see if I see signs of it starting to come together (and signs of anybody acting like a recognizable human being instead of a plot device), but my hopes have dwindled to just about zero.

JMikeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:05 PM   #65
SNJpage1

Because of problems with my Tivo only half got recorded I think comcast will have it on demand in a day or so
Old 10-26-2012, 05:54 PM   #66
MikeAndrews
Registered abuser

I'm just catching up (my buddy Torrence has better quality copies than over the wire)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrone View Post
As for the hard drive, who sold it out? The boyfriend/senator's lackey? Or was it stolen (with the money there as payment 'cause they felt bad)?

Oh, and speaking of said hard drive...I'm sure the chick was smart enough to do a whole disk encryption (or at least the files). Right? Right? I mean, why would she carry around an important piece of information without encrypting it. Right? Right?
Or copying it. Hollywood MacGuffin, like a
ny floppy disk, tape, CD, USB thumb drive, SD card. Nobody ever has a copy unless it's out hero coping the data with a progress bar that barely ends when the bullets start flying. In this case if it was Seagate drive the data would have been lost to the world anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesesteak View Post
I'm still enjoying this show even though the warlord and his boys should be dead meat by now. It really irked me that Chaplin didn't ask for the body back. Also, Serrat(?) has to be the dumbest warlord in the seven galaxies. He has to know that there's no way he can push around the US military for long with his rag-tag group of knuckleheads and get away with it. Of course, Chaplin will probably try to arrest him instead of shooting him 100 times like in a John Woo movie.
Once we get all of the SEALs to join up they'll sniper everyone at will.

Quote:
Where'd the trucks come from when they delivered the packages to warlord guy?
The studio motor pool. Duh.

Quote:
I'm rapidly getting tired of COB messing with Grace. Dude, grow the eff up.
I was waiting for him to turn liquid and just flow through the chicken wire.

I like the show. It's a better real world yarn than most of what came in this
season, like say, Revolution.

The writers need to make up their minds if/who in government is honest. The guy in black suist go in an grab the phone right from the hands of Admiral Daddy and he just asks Ms. Genius what else she knows?

It's gonna turn that President Bish(!) wanted the war to avoid impeachment. The pentagon chiefs resigned rather than go along. Which would make for a great pool of friends for Chaplin and crew.
Mac Mini NAS with 9 7 x 2TB drives.
UVerse and OTA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MikeAndrews is offline   Reply With Quote