TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-30-2012, 09:53 AM   #1
billypritchard
Embiggener

The Vampire Diaries "My Brother's Keeper" 11-29-2012

Wow, I thought this episode really sucked. Not only do they give us multiple gooey-eyed Damon/Elena scenes, but then they don't have the balls to make it actually real in the first place! Look, show. If you want to go to a triangle and put Elena with Damon, fine. Just frickin do it already. I think it sucks and is a terrible storyline (and a waste of our time because I truly believe they will circle back to Stefan anyway), but whatever. But then to go there but make it all a mystical sire bond bogus crap thing? Total wuss out.

The rest of the ep was blah too. Way to much sunlight, boring romantic scenes for couples we don't care about (Caroline/Klaus? Really?), no real action. Stefan essentially murders a guy.

I hope they can right this ship. The only decent thing was the bad guy and how he is guiding the pieces right now. I approve of that storyline.

And Phoebe Tonkin is hot. That is all.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:06 AM   #2
MikeCC
TiVotee

Quote:
And Phoebe Tonkin is hot.
That she is, that she is. I did not expect the twist at the end... her dealings with whatshisname.

Back to Phoebe Tonkin being hawt... I wish she would share scenes with Claire Holt (Rebekah.) The two Aussies back together again. They are so freaking yummy. They were both in the Australian kids show H2O: Just Add Water. In that, they played humans turned mermaids.

Sooner or later, those two should get a long term gig where they will have roles as human beings. Until then, I enjoy what I see.
MikeCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:04 AM   #3
cheesesteak
Meh.

Stefan, Stefan, Stefan. The first words out of your mouth when Elena showed up at your door with her bags should have been "Bitch, is you crazy?" She dumped Stefan and then comes to rub it in by moving into house? Sire bond or not, that took balls.

Anybody else notice that Matt looks ten years older with his new hair cut.

Was that Olympian Gabby Douglas in the scene when Caroline shooed the three young helpers away?

How the hell did April win that pageant?

Klaus and Caroline. Blecch. Klaus is the lamest "most powerful creature on the planet". He could be insanely influential and ruling countries but he keeps hanging around a bunch of teenagers.

A Cheesesteak always pays its debts
cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:09 PM   #4
Robin
w/ extra mean sauce

Every time Jeremy opens his mouth I want to punch him four or five times. No person in the history of Virginia has ever been born and raised here and ever come away with an accent like that.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:34 PM   #5
billypritchard
Embiggener

I could see April winning the pageant because of the sympathy vote (awww, her dad just died in horrible creepy gas explosion!)