TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-20-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
urwathrtz
Death Metal Dad

Can't transfer shows

From my PC to the TiVoHD. Got the "This will be added to the queue and transferred when the current transfer is complete" I have nothing being transferred. Rebooted the TiVo and restarted TiVo desk top (yes I have TiVo Desktop Plus) with the same results. Next step I was going to try is reinstalling TiVo Desktop. Any help would be cool.
urwathrtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
unitron

Quote:
Originally Posted by urwathrtz View Post
From my PC to the TiVoHD. Got the "This will be added to the queue and transferred when the current transfer is complete" I have nothing being transferred. Rebooted the TiVo and restarted TiVo desk top (yes I have TiVo Desktop Plus) with the same results. Next step I was going to try is reinstalling TiVo Desktop. Any help would be cool.
Check your ToDo list and make sure it's empty.

You may need to run delete program info and todo list to get rid of the phantoms, but first try deleting everything in TiVo Desktop's cache folder.

Click on Services, TiVo Server Properties, Performance to see where that particular cache folder is kept (there are likely to be other cache folders used by other programs scattered all over your hard drive as well).

"I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."

Darth TiVo, 14 February, 2011
unitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
steve614
what ru lookin at?

When I had this happen to me, I cleared the To Do list of any transfers and rebooted -- no change.
I rebooted again, but this time I left 1 transfer pending in the To Do list. I made sure it was a known good video that I had successfully transferred before.
After the reboot was complete, the Tivo started transferring the newly requested video.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

F*CK CANCER!
steve614 is offline   Reply With Quote