TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-09-2014, 06:44 AM   #31
betts4
I am Spartacus!

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by latrobe7 View Post
Or someone else can be the one annoying everyone by the time they get to Tribal Council. My guess is Trish will be the first one to go from Brawn, I think she's likely to get confrontational and talk herself off the show. Lindsey or Tony could also do that but are less likely to - I think Lindsey is less of a hot-head and Tony is smarter than Trish.

Tony does seem like the only Brawn tribe member actively playing, but I think Cliff is also thinking about the game and playing more of a passive game right now. Tony is right to be threatened by Cliff, but should not go too far trying to get him voted out first.

I think there's two good players on each tribe that would make a great merged tribe, IMO:

Tony and Cliff from Brawn. I like Woo better than Tony, but I think Tony is the better player.

Tasha and Spencer from Brains. The rest of this tribe has been a disaster from the start.

LJ and Morgan from Beauty. LJ is the only good player on Beauty IMO, so if I just pick one from the rest, I'll take Morgan. I remember hearing she is good friends with Colton IRL, so I'm waiting for her to reveal herself as a terrible person, but so far, while she hasn't been the smartest player, she hasn't done anything that would make me want her off my TV screen.
I agree with your "two picks" from each tribe. I hope that Spencer can make himself valuable enough to get past ******ladys talk and form an alliance with Tasha. LJ should last till the end just to keep the ratings up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"He's a freak!! Take him apart and lose the pieces under the couch!"
betts4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:21 AM   #32
laria
Librocubicularist

I like Cliff and Woo together.