TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-01-2012, 07:06 AM   #1
clutch99

Gaps in Channel Guide info

I've got a TiVo Premiere with Fios CableCard installed. It was offline for several days due to me moving. I finally got it back on, but all channels were blank. Tried redoing Guided Setup, which populated the guide. However, there's lots of programming gaps. For example, a channel may go from a 1-hr show ending at 1pm, with the very next Guide listing at 5pm. No info (or entry) for any of the shows in that 4 hr gap. Any ideas? Thanks!
clutch99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:23 AM   #2
compnurd

Yes keep forcing more updates to download more guide data. sometimes it take a full day to populate
compnurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:24 AM   #3
clutch99

That's what I was thinking, but I let it go for almost 12 hrs yesterday with no change. I guess I'll let it go for a day or two, but what sucks is there's tons of shows that either won't be recorded or that I'll have to manually record in the meantime. Also forgot to mention I've done multiple connections to the TiVo service with no change.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
jacindc

This was happening to me, I waited a few weeks with no change, repeated guided setup, that didn't help either. Ended up clearing Guide and To Do data, and that fixed it. Seemed like only one season pass ended up not re-starting afterward.
jacindc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:45 AM   #5
clutch99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacindc View Post
This was happening to me, I waited a few weeks with no change, repeated guided setup, that didn't help either. Ended up clearing Guide and To Do data, and that fixed it. Seemed like only one season pass ended up not re-starting afterward.
Looks like this did the trick for me as well. Clearing the Guide/To Do List appears to have resolved my problem. Show listings appear to be complete, and as a result my Season Passes have resumed normally. Thanks!