TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Underground Playground > TiVo Underground
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
Gaidin43

Program Slingbox remote to turn off TV

Ok I am trying to figure out how to program the tivo sling is remote to power on and off my tv , well actually my sound bar, but it will basically be the same. I am doing to so the tivo thinks it is connected to a powered HDMI device.

I have looked around and saw some complicated instructions about jp1.com but before I attempt that whole procedure I want to know if anyone has figured this out yet.
Gaidin43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:52 AM   #2
Gaidin43

Bump
Old 03-22-2013, 07:16 PM   #3
jaredmwright

Some sound bars can be programmed to use a custom IR or another command. This may be an option of yours can do this and you could program the red button or something not commonly used like Zoom to turn it on or off. Another option is to get a HDMI splitter that is powered which may work although I haven't tested it and maybe others have more information.
-TiVo Mini (MoCa) HDMI
-TiVo Mini (MoCa) HDMI
DirecTV HR22 HDMI & Slingbox Solo COMPONENT
jaredmwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:49 PM   #4
Gaidin43

Yes but my question is how do I program the virtual Slingbox remote to send those IR codes?
Old 04-02-2013, 06:58 AM   #5
Gaidin43

I have been to jp1.com and figured out how to download some files already completed but still having issues making it look like the normal tivo remote and adding power on/off and mute for my Samsung 2.1 HW-550 sound bar. Everything else I want to act as normal.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:58 PM   #6
VSOptiorp

Автовышка сызрань - изготовление и монтаж наружной рекламы

Компания по приемлемой цене предоставляет возможность заявки спецтехники для выполнения самых разнообразных работ на высоте: опиловка деревьев, очистка крыши от снега, окраска фасадов, очистка кровли от снега Автовышки агп - прекрасный способ для производства таких сложных операций, как: цена установки водостоков, установка наружной рекламы, мойка фасадов, окраска фасадов
Аренда автовышок - это экономия денежных средств на содержание собственного автопарка, что значительно сохраняет бюджет
Автовышки цены - vishka63 ru]установка наружной рекламы
VSOptiorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:03 AM   #7
Gaidin43

Ah what? Is that Russian?