TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-04-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
garysemel
mi TiVo es muy guapo

Question No audio after fast forward to end/current

I'm seeing a weird problem with my Series4. If I pause live tv for a while, then fast forward to the end of the line (current time), when the signal comes out of ffwd I get video but no audio. Changing the channel brings back the audio, as does pausing for a second then pressing play. I also get audio if I time it right where I press play as it's coming out of ffwd...just wanted to see if that worked while I was troubleshooting. Restarting hasn't helped.

Any ideas? Thanks!
garysemel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 02:46 PM   #2
MPSAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by garysemel View Post
I'm seeing a weird problem with my Series4. If I pause live tv for a while, then fast forward to the end of the line (current time), when the signal comes out of ffwd I get video but no audio. Changing the channel brings back the audio, as does pausing for a second then pressing play. I also get audio if I time it right where I press play as it's coming out of ffwd...just wanted to see if that worked while I was troubleshooting. Restarting hasn't helped.

Any ideas? Thanks!
Yes, join the club. I have a P4 and XL4 and it does this. However, if I hit my 8 second reverse it will bring back the audio, too. I believe that this is an issue that started with the new S/W update.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:09 PM   #3
31coolidge

Thumbs down Join The Club

I have the same issue with XL4 so much for being the latest and greatest Tivo Box !
31coolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:33 PM   #4
CoxInPHX
COX Communications

See the bugs introduced in the most recent SW Vers. 20.3.1
http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...66#post9662466

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CoxInPHX is offline   Reply With Quote