TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-09-2012, 02:13 AM   #31
Peter000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Test View Post
But really, she is whiny. Almost convincing me something was up after that head injury, but the series is almost over so I dont know.
There's more whining here about Allison whining than there has been of Allison whining.

Have any of you who claim Allison has been "whiney" ever been in a relationship? Allison is an angel compared to some people I've dated, and seen my friends date and be in relationships with.

IMO she's complained, but not undeservedly so. She's been kidnapped, been forced to live in a fake digital Eureka where she lost her man, then forced to live in a house with from her perception, the woman who "stole" her man, been thrown into other bodies, almost drowned, gotten married, had a nightmare honeymoon, her husband got smart and became an dickweed, and she has had to deal with her man being in mortal danger on a regular basis. More than enough reasons to get frustrated at times.

Last edited by Peter000 : 07-09-2012 at 02:43 AM.
Peter000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 02:17 AM   #32
Sacrilegium
that weird guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter000 View Post
There's more whining here about Beverly whining than there has been of Beverly whining.

Have any of you who claim Beverly's been "whiney" ever been in a relationship? Beverly is an angel compared to some people I've dated, and seen my friends date and be in relationships with.

IMO she's complained, but not undeservedly so. She's been kidnapped, been forced to live in a fake digital Eureka where she lost her man, then forced to live in a house with from her perception, the woman who "stole" her man, been thrown into other bodies, almost drowned, gotten married, had a nightmare honeymoon, her husband got smart and became an dickweed, and she has had to deal with her man being in mortal danger on a regular basis. More than enough reasons to get frustrated at times.
You calling her "Beverly" instead of "Allison" is not going to help her disposition any.
Sacrilegium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 02:41 AM   #33
Peter000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacrilegium View Post
You calling her "Beverly" instead of "Allison" is not going to help her disposition any.
Sorry. But Beverly whined quite a bit too in Next Generation.

ETA: fixed.
Peter000 is offline   Reply With Quote