My Tivo Desktop Plus was working fine this afternoon, and then this evening, right after the support hours closed, started acting up. Basically, whenever I try to download a video, any video, from either of my Series 2 Tivos, it immediately fails, and nothing I've tried has gotten it working again.
Here's what I've already tried (not necessarily in order I tried them):
1. Rebooting my PC;
2. Repairing Tivo Desktop Plus (through the PC's control panel);
3. Removing and then putting back permissions to download videos in my account on tivo.com
4. Changing the discovery protocol from Bonjour for Windows to Tivo Beacon and back again (didn't work using either)
5. Making both the Tivos connect to the Tivo service (repeatedly)
6. I checked to see if I should re-input my media key but it looks like if I do that, I won't be able to access any of the many, many programs I have on the PC, so I didn't mess with that.
7. I killed all the Tivo related processes I saw in Windows Task Manager and tried reopening Tivo Desktop Plus
I'm out of ideas what I can try, and since I won't be able to talk to support until tomorrow, thought I'd ask here if anyone has any ideas what else I should try. Any thoughts?