TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-19-2014, 10:48 AM   #91
WhiskeyTango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bierboy View Post
I just got turned on to this show and watched the first ep of S1. I'll be binge-watching this upcoming week....from just what I saw in S01E01, it looks good....
It is that good. Tatiana Maslany is amazing in the way she can portray 7 (?) different characters who often interact with each other at the same time. You really forget that it is the same actress doing each character.

WhiskeyTango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:51 AM   #92
philw1776

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
It is that good. Tatiana Maslany is amazing in the way she can portray 7 (?) different characters who often interact with each other at the same time. You really forget that it is the same actress doing each character.

In 25 years we'll get the big reveal. OB used a bunch of clones for the show.
philw1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:06 AM   #93
TonyD79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Green View Post
This show really, really needs a one hour "remind me what happened last season" clip show, both for people who saw it (but there's a lot to keep in your head and it happened a while ago, and for those who might want to jump in now), and they had one hour to fill to get people excited, and this is what they came up with?
Funny. That's what I thought the show would be but when I saw the description, I deleted it. Also funny that I think the opposite. So little happened compared to other shows of its kind, I don't need a recap.
Old 04-19-2014, 11:23 AM   #94
DevdogAZ
Give em Hell, Devils

I just recorded S01E10 last night and will watch it today before watching the season premiere to refresh my memory of where everything left off.
Old 04-19-2014, 03:05 PM   #95
astrohip
Stuart F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bierboy View Post
I just got turned on to this show and watched the first ep of S1. I'll be binge-watching this upcoming week....from just what I saw in S01E01, it looks good....
It gets better and better. And a review of S2 (no spoilers!) says there's no sophomore slump.
astrohip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 03:32 PM   #96
stellie93

I just rewatched the last episode. And I recently began the series The Tudors. I was surprised to see Catherine of Argon as the foster mother. I hope she's in the new season.
stellie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 04:30 PM   #97
Beryl

'Orphan Black' - BBC America

I so enjoy this show. Cosima is my favorite because of her long locs, academics, and glasses -- we have these in common. I'm impressed by the way they've neatly blended in the dreads with her really straight hair but then they've done a good job with all of the hair styles.

Last edited by Beryl : 04-19-2014 at 04:37 PM.
Beryl is offline   Reply With Quote