TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-31-2013, 07:51 PM   #1
djtweed

TivoHD - All programs moved to Recently Deleted?

We came home today and everything is in our Recently Deleted folder. Has this happened to anyone else? Anybody know how this is possible? We have to manually un-delete ~100 shows!
djtweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:17 AM   #2
steve614
what ru lookin at?

Yikes!

I can't say I've heard of this before. Be glad TiVo added the Recently Deleted folder.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

F*CK CANCER!
steve614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:36 PM   #3
HomeUser

Wow! That's not good, at first I thought Oh Ya April 1st I see you posted yesterday however. Is there a chance someone was pranking you?

Thinking about it what would happen if the clear button on the remote was pressed by being stuck in a couch?
Old 04-01-2013, 06:52 PM   #4
djtweed

Wink

Ok, so the wife and I gave this some more thought. I recently started using a Universal Remote. The only thing that I can think of is that I was using another device, but I was still "connected" to the TivoHD. Somehow the clear shortcut must have been hit on the HD Recordings folder. That's the only way I can even find to delete everything in 2 clicks.

So, we recovered everything important. I'll be more careful with that WR7 remote (which I love!)

I hope I didn't scare anyone too much. I just knew if it happened to anyone else, I would find out quick here. Thanks!
djtweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:40 PM   #5
mattack

Someone sat on the remote? Cat played with the remote?
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote