TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-30-2013, 06:32 AM   #1
mplusy

Netflix show/movie will not un-pause

On occasion, we'll be watching a Netflix TV show or movie.

When we hit pause, we've noticed that we cannot un-pause, or continue playing. When I hit play or the pause button again, the Tivo light indicator will flash so the Tivo does recognize the remote signal, but it will remain in a paused state. The only way to unpause it, is to hit the TiVo button, log back into Netflix, and continue the show/movie where I left off.

Any one else having this prob?

It does not happen ALL the time, but when it does, it is annoying

TIA
mplusy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:38 AM   #2
electricmarquis

I have all kinds of problems with the Netflix app. Sometimes commands work, other times (mostly) I have to go back to the TIVO menu and retart the app. This seems to be a problem on almost all of my Netflixs apps on my DVD player, TIVO, and TV. The only flawless use I have seen in on devices is Roku or Vizo TV. Which support the profiles.
electricmarquis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:51 AM   #3
doyling

I seem to have a similar issue with rewind and FF. I believe it's related to an internet hiccup. If your net is stable, no problem. I had a bad line from the pole to my house. They replaced it a few days ago. So far so good.
doyling is offline   Reply With Quote