TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-03-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
WOODMO

Netflix Error on new XL4

Hey guys, I just set up my brand new XL4 and everything is working fine, except for Netflix. I have an older Premiere that is running Netflix so I know how to do it, but when I open the app on the XL4 it gives me an unexpected error and won't allow me to log in. I unplugged the box and reset it, and it still isn't working.

Is this something to do with the software updates for a new device, that will correct itself with time? Or is this something I need to be concerned about.

Thanks in advance.
WOODMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #2
mrizzo80

I would force connections until you have v20.3.1 installed.

If it still gives you error after that, you might try going into "My Video Providers", deselect Netflix, save the change, go back into My Video Providers, re-enable Netflix, save, and try to load it again. That may flush out whatever the problem is.
mrizzo80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #3
WOODMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrizzo80 View Post
I would force connections until you have v20.3.1 installed.

If it still gives you error after that, you might try going into "My Video Providers", deselect Netflix, save the change, go back into My Video Providers, re-enable Netflix, save, and try to load it again. That may flush out whatever the problem is.
The software was up to date, but the de-selecting of the video provider works wonders. Thanks a lot for the help!
WOODMO is offline   Reply With Quote