TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #1
lessd

Exclamation Moving Season passes new?? problem

Last October (2012) I upgraded a TP with a TP-4 and moved all the Season passes without problems, I just upgraded another TP with a new TP-4 and tried to move the Season passes but I had a problem this time, the Season passes that had upcoming programs moved without problems but any Season passes that had no upcoming program moved over with a problem, the Season pass said corrupted-delete me (ch #). The channel number was correct. I deleted all the so called corrupted ones than tried to move one Season pass that I know is coming back on HBO this spring Newsroom, I got the same error.
I would like someone with two TPs to try to move one Season pass that has no upcoming programing to another TP and see if you get the same error (using the HDUI system) so I can tell the it is just my TiVo web problem or is this a TiVo system wide problem.
I also found out that the Season pass manager does not work with IE 10, but does works with Firefox. (With IE10 you can't reorder the Season passes)
Thanks for any help you can give me.

Old 03-14-2013, 10:29 PM   #2
UCLABB

Pretty sure I just experienced the same thing. Unfortunately I deleted a bunch after I moved them before I noticed all the delete mes. Best I can tell the corrupt SPs were for programs that were not scheduled for the next two weeks. A bug for sure, but not disastrous. We'll just have to be vigilant about setting new SPs when a series starts up again.
UCLABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:32 AM   #3
supasta

I am having this problem after purchasing a new Premiere 4. What is the cause of this? And is there a solution?

Everything just says Corrupt - Delete Me (###XXX)

(###XXX = Channel number and network)

Half of my season passes now show this after using TiVo.com to transfer my season passes to the new box.

XBOX LIVE: fiftyfootfang
supasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:48 AM   #4
dhoward

Corruption goes away when Tivo detects the next occurrence of the show.
dhoward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:14 AM   #5
supasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhoward View Post
I'll leave them as they are and see what happens.
They show fine on the TiVo.com Season Pass Manager, so I know what they are from there and can rest if necessary.

Thanks. I'll cross my fingers.

Old 04-06-2013, 09:55 AM   #6
lessd

Quote:
Do you know this for a fact ??

Old 04-07-2013, 01:42 AM   #7
Leon WIlkinson
TiVo Gone Wild

I used a old/unconnected S3 as a mirrored backup for the Season Pass order on a TP with a new Cable card, to make the recordings on the HD channel but keep the same order.

When I copied from the TP to the S3 all SP transferred. However when I went to move them back to the TP,((after I cleared it out)) any SP which had no showing on any channel couldn't be transferred back over.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:30 AM   #8
dianebrat
Uncontrolled Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessd View Post
Do you know this for a fact ??
Yes, I've had it fix for me when data for the show shows up.
I don't think I've seen it in the thread but you can ID which are corrupt via the web SP manager.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:47 AM   #9
dhoward

Yes, I do know it for a fact. When I moved from a HD to P4 I saw the same thing in my seasons passes. When the show came back the corrupt indicator went away and was replaced with the shows information.
dhoward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:42 AM   #10
UCLABB

Quote:
Yes, I do know it for a fact. When I moved from a HD to P4 I saw the same thing in my seasons passes. When the show came back the corrupt indicator went away and was replaced with the shows information.
Rats. Stupid me followed the instructions- "delete me". Should have left them. fortunately it was just a few.
UCLABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:00 PM   #11
lessd

Quote:
That great info, TiVo should tell you what the issue is and not tell you to delete the pass, and not call it corrupt as it is not corrupt, as people are reporting.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:09 PM   #12
supasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLABB View Post
Rats. Stupid me followed the instructions- "delete me". Should have left them. fortunately it was just a few.
It was good news for me, nearly 1/3 of the 60 season passes that I transferred gave the message.

Old 04-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #13
Onibroc42
Oh, him again...

I'll verify that it happens to shows that don't exist any more, I had some old SPs that I never deleted after the shows ran out (one-shot things or series) and they say "Delete Me".