TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-17-2013, 07:48 AM   #1
newsposter
Poster of News

vegas 1-15-13

vic is no nucky, nor tony sorprano! letting his wife live is gonna come back to haunt him for sure. the mob daughter using the cop as a way to get back at daddy was just mean of her. she had to know dad's reaction, she's not stupid

also telling dad that the rat is the daughter is one heck of a gamble.

i see doom and death and heads buried in the desert

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

monsterjoe - You aren't wrong; spartanstew- I agree with newsposter
newsposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:08 AM   #2
john4200

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsposter View Post
vic is no nucky, nor tony sorprano! letting his wife live is gonna come back to haunt him for sure. the mob daughter using the cop as a way to get back at daddy was just mean of her. she had to know dad's reaction, she's not stupid

also telling dad that the rat is the daughter is one heck of a gamble.

i see doom and death and heads buried in the desert
Did you mean Vincent Savino? Vic Borelli is a minor character (Savino's right-hand man).

I don't see a big issue with Savino's wife living. Savino is not worried about her betraying him specifically. He is angry with her, sure, but he still wants to protect her. Now that he is at war with Rizzo, he sent her away to keep her safe.

I think you are too harsh on Mia. It is obvious that she cares for Jack. She may not love Jack, but she does want to be with him, and not only because it makes her father mad.

I was surprised that Savino did not point out another way his plan might work in his favor -- Rizzo kills Jack, and then the Sheriff kills Rizzo in retaliation. I thought that was his plan, until he mentioned warning Jack that Rizzo was coming for him. Of course, in that case the Sheriff might come after Savino as well. Savino better call the Sheriff quick since he cannot reach Jack on the phone...
john4200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:39 AM   #3
newsposter
Poster of News

referring to the Shield and boardwalk empire characters...where the wife would be dead by now

mia could have kept the entire thing secret..she hides things from the govt so is well versed in secrecy but she choose the difficult path now lost the man and the job to make a point

!

monsterjoe - You aren't wrong; spartanstew- I agree with newsposter
newsposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:24 PM   #4
john4200

Mia could keep her relationship with Jack secret?

I doubt it -- Rizzo has a way of finding things out. But even if she could, it would force her and Jack to act like children. Hiding under the bed? Seriously?

No, Mia did the responsible, adult thing by telling her father. If you wanted to argue that, ideally, she should have been more calm and logical when she told him about it, I would not disagree. But I can certainly understand getting upset with one's family, especially with the way Rizzo treats her like a child.
john4200 is offline   Reply With Quote