TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-26-2012, 10:06 PM   #61
dwells

Finally got around to watching the finale, and I am truly shocked that anyone is saying that this was anything but horrible.

I was as big a fan of Weeds in its heyday as anyone, but that was one of the worst, if not THE worst finales I have ever seen (and the whole last season, too, for that matter).

To me it was so unbelievably awful that I can't even wrap my brain around it....

Oh well, I will just try to wipe this from my memory and remember the great show that it used to be.
dwells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:13 AM   #62
jehma

I didn't think it was that bad. I'm glad they wrapped up the different characters and there were a couple of funny moments. I thought it was actually better than the series has been as of late.
jehma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #63
Bob Coxner

I guess it says something that many of us stuck it out to the bitter end. Sad that such a great concept and fantastic early seasons turned into such a turd.

All I could think of in the final scene was Third Rock from the Sun when the cast is always sitting on their roof at the end of the show.
DirecTV since 1999
Bob Coxner is offline   Reply With Quote