TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 02-23-2013, 07:44 PM   #1
phydeauxman

Need help with Multi-Room Viewing

I have 2 Premiers and an XL all with Lifetime subscription. For the sake of the discussion, I will refer to them as "Family Room", "Bedroom", and "Basement". They are all hardwired to my network and they can see one another. Each TiVo can see the others when viewed thru "My Shows". I can see what is recorded on the others as well.

When I try to view something on the "Family Room" TiVo that is recorded on either the Basement or the Bedroom, it never comes thru and just goes back to the menu.

When I try to view something on the Basement TiVo that is recorded on the Bedroom, it never comes thru and just goes back to the menu. But when I try to view something that is recorded on the Family Room, it comes thru fine.

From the Bedroom, I can view things recorded on the "Family Room" or the Basement.

From the Basement or Bedroom TiVos, when I view Multi-Room Viewing Advanced Help, it shows the "Family Room" TiVo connected via MoCA. I do not have a MoCA so not sure why it is saying that.

Any ideas what is going on? I have tried restarting but that did not help.
phydeauxman is offline   Reply With Quote