TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 05-15-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
tiams

Girls "Hard Being Easy" S1E5 OAD 5/13/12

I think what I like most about Girls is these characters all seem so real! It is unflinching and honest.

"I've decided on you" sounded like what real relationships are.

"You don't have a suing app on your iphone"

Marnie and Charlie this week were just like real life. Marnie was sad she didn't have Charlie anymore even though when they were together she was annoyed by him all the time and contemplated how to leave him. So she decides to get him back. She gets him back, remembers that he is smothering and breaks up with him again.

I liked seeing the gay ex when he was straight.

Jessa had sex with her ex for no other reason than to prove she could make him cheat on his girlfriend.

Hannah finally found a way to have some control in the bedroom with Adam. And they both liked it.
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:48 AM   #2
zalusky

I keep wondering what Brian Williams thinks watching his daughter! Could you watch your daughter in this scenes?
Old 05-15-2012, 12:39 PM   #3
crazywater
USS TiVo NCC-1780

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiams View Post
I think what I like most about Girls is these characters all seem so real! It is unflinching and honest.

"I've decided on you" sounded like what real relationships are.

"You don't have a suing app on your iphone"

Marnie and Charlie this week were just like real life. Marnie was sad she didn't have Charlie anymore even though when they were together she was annoyed by him all the time and contemplated how to leave him. So she decides to get him back. She gets him back, remembers that he is smothering and breaks up with him again.

I liked seeing the gay ex when he was straight.

Jessa had sex with her ex for no other reason than to prove she could make him cheat on his girlfriend.

Hannah finally found a way to have some control in the bedroom with Adam. And they both liked it.
If these girls represent real girls that doesn't say much for their generation. The word pathetic comes to mind.

HR20-700
HR22-100
HR24-500
Pioneer DVR-810H
Sony SVR-3000 235hr
crazywater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:44 PM   #4
tiams

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalusky View Post
I keep wondering what Brian Williams thinks watching his daughter! Could you watch your daughter in this scenes?
Oh gee, I never thought of that. I hope he skipped this episode. I guess that goes for the fathers of any actresses who do sex scenes.
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
NatasNJ
Bone marrow lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywater View Post
If these girls represent real girls that doesn't say much for their generation. The word pathetic comes to mind.
Its called youth. Pretty sure each generation of people dealt with most of the same type issues give or take.
NatasNJ is offline   Reply With Quote