Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-05-2012, 03:42 PM   #151
markz
Hilarity Ensues

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Platt View Post
Misspelling Mewel's name is my favorite new meme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
And Derrill, too.

BTW, I do believe that's how Merrell actually pronounced it in the show last night.
I can't wait for the Mrl & Drl stand-off. I have posted it before... I bet Mrl takes out Drl in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryl View Post
Yeppy. I detected him immediately and I'm aural, like most women.
Should I go with the aural sex joke? Or ask if Arl is Mrl & Drl's sister?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
markz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #152
stellie93

Quote:
Originally Posted by heberman View Post
I'm actually liking the way Carl is being played this year. The character has to be in major need of therapy at this point in his life, having shot his mother, being shot himself, killing zombies, his friend Sophia being bitten, etc.

To me, Carl plays a kid on the edge of either growing up or turning psychotic. I think that's what the writers are after for Carl. Don't mess with him.
Of course we don't know if he will be able to do a good job of Psychotic when the time comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmyers View Post
I was glad that I watched Talking Dead and they reminded me of Merle lying to the Governor about Michone and that's why he put him up for treason....because I didn't put that together in the episode and was a little puzzled that he would turn on Merle so easily....but it made total sense once I put that together.
Yeah, I missed that too, but had my duh moment when someone mentioned it here.
stellie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #153
danterner
Not it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post

Along those lines, where does everyone go to "eliminate"? I guess if there is a water tower, there's water pressure which can flush toilets without power, but as some point, the water will run out of the tower and/or the sewer line will back up. Then maybe, just maybe Michonne will have an expression on her face.
They addressed that in the first prison episode - the inmate survivors had been using a storage room as a bathroom. I was impressed the show "went there." Not sure where our survivors go now.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Twitter:

Last edited by danterner : 12-05-2012 at 04:14 PM.
danterner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:14 PM   #154
betts4
I am Spartacus!

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter000 View Post
That's one of my pet peeves... on this show, nobody's hair ever grows, and their whisker stubble is always at about 3 days.
Pretty much any show. LOST coming to mind also.

"He's a freak!! Take him apart and lose the pieces under the couch!"
betts4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:11 PM   #155
Peter000

Quote:
Originally Posted by danterner View Post
They addressed that in the first prison episode - the inmate survivors had been using a storage room as a bathroom. I was impressed the show "went there." Not sure where our survivors go now.
I was going to mention this, but I couldn't remember if the show mentioned it or it was just the comic book.
Peter000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:18 PM   #156
gchance
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by betts4 View Post
Pretty much any show. LOST coming to mind also.
Now, now. Locke shaved his head a few times on the show.

I just found this... man shoots girlfriend for misspelling Merle's name...

uh, not agreeing with him whether a zombie apocolypse could actually happen.

Greg

|
|
|

5k:
10k:
13.1M
26.2M
gchance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:06 PM   #157
zordude
WDW Fan

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by danterner View Post
Even worse, it was a walk in fridge
Old 12-10-2012, 03:04 PM   #158
pmyers

Some clips that they just put up on the AMC website (does contain spoilers for upcoming episodes)

http://t.email.amctv.com/a/10708/b/7...20/u/564365398

http://t.email.amctv.com/a/10708/b/7...21/u/564365398

http://t.email.amctv.com/a/10708/b/7...22/u/564365398
pmyers is offline   Reply With Quote