TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
rage777

Can't make a season pass

I tried to create a season pass this week and found that I couldn't do it. I usually select a show (that's in the future) and select the season pass and other options. Then just make a season pass from there. I tried that this week and it didn't show that option, just a record this showing option. I did a few things (can't remember) and I saw the season pass option, but when I selected it, it didn't have anything about making a season pass. I thought I had too many season passes (about 30) so I deleted one, but that didn't help.

Is anybody else experiencing this?
rage777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #2
L David Matheny

Quote:
Originally Posted by rage777 View Post
I tried to create a season pass this week and found that I couldn't do it. I usually select a show (that's in the future) and select the season pass and other options. Then just make a season pass from there. I tried that this week and it didn't show that option, just a record this showing option. I did a few things (can't remember) and I saw the season pass option, but when I selected it, it didn't have anything about making a season pass. I thought I had too many season passes (about 30) so I deleted one, but that didn't help.

Some programs don't allow season passes. I think it's the ones marked "Special", which may be supposed to mean that they're one-time-only shows.
L David Matheny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:23 AM   #3
Dr_Diablo
Dr_Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rage777 View Post

when you want to make a seaon pass go into the menu an check for future orograms, if it shows no future programing then there is nooption to create a season pass
Dr_Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #4
oViTynoT
Obvious Forum Lurker

I think I'd call that a bug, then.

What if you want to add a season pass for a series as soon as the 1st episode makes it into the guide? It won't let you do it until a week later when the 2nd episode appears??
oViTynoT is offline   Reply With Quote