TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > eBay Auction Central > Buyer/Seller Area
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-13-2013, 12:37 PM   #1
replaytv
deadbeat doofus

lots of lifetime TiVos for sale

I have successfully sold a lot of TiVos on this forum, on eBay and craigslist without complaints.
I am open to offers if you think the prices are too high, or trades.

All prices are without shipping from zip 80003. Possible free delivery in metro Denver area. You tell me how you want them shipped and I will find out the actual price with me packing them for free. I bought all of these used, but all have been thoroughly tested and have no problems.

I also have a couple of Premieres for sale that don't have lifetime service, but work great.

LIfetime service TiVo Series 2 dual tuner DVR for sale
$180 It has the standard Hard Drive Capacity: Up to 80hours sd
with lifetime service so you don't have to pay the monthly fee.
but it works great and has the standard remote and power cord and books.

TiVo Series 2 TCD540040 41HRS (TIVO BRAND NAME) Evaluation type of lifetime $40

All of these have lifetime
TCD 240080 (TIVO BRAND NAME) 81 HRS $80

PIONEER LIFETIME BASIC DVR/DVD RECORDER DVR-810HS $60

Toshiba LIFETIME BASIC DVR/DVD RECORDER
141 gig Hard drive $30 (This Tivo has the parental controls on, and I don't have the code to unlock them. I haven't had any luck finding out how to unlock it. Tivo.com won't/can't help.
Same thing as above, but everything works and isn't locked. Has basic 3 day lifetime service and all features/functions work great. $55

$50 for Phillips 21 gig hd Series 1 Tivo with lifetime (the lifetime service is not eligible for transfer to a newer series 2, 3 or 4 Tivo)

$80 Phillips 193 gig hd Series 1 Tivo with lifetime

Sony Series 1 Tivo with 164 gig hd with lifetime $70 with Ethernet.

Tivo Series 2 Dual Tuner 180hr DVR $55 without lifetime, requires monthly fee if U want the TV guide and all functions. Can be used without monthly fee if U want to do manual recording. Some people use these for security or other non TV recording uses.

Premier with Evaluation (this is version of lifetime that gives you most of the advantages of lifetime service, but Tivo can take it away at anytime. I have used them for over 2 years. ) $300

I also have lots of Series 2 tivos without lifetime that I will sell for cheap. Mostly the white faced Series 2 Tivos and the Series 1 Tivos without lifetime.

$85
Sonic Blue Replay TV DVR with lifetime and Commercial Advance feature, so better than Tivo in this one feature. No fees to pay every month.
ReplayTV
Model RTV 5160

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I also have a lot of TiVos without lifetime service if you need one of those. Currently that doesn't include any Series 3 or 4 tuner Premieres. Most of these were purchased on ebay, craigslist, or at local thrift stores.
These units are in excellent condition and work great except as noted. Many of them have lots of recorded shows on them already. I can clear and delete everything if you like.

Last edited by replaytv : 04-02-2013 at 02:08 PM. Reason: to add last paragraph and other modifications
replaytv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:37 AM   #2
replaytv
deadbeat doofus

hmmmm..... a bunch of people have looked at my posting, but no one is buying. Are my prices too high? I based them on current sold prices on eBay, or at least that is what my intention was.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:07 PM   #3
edubbrulez

Don't forget that just because they sell on eBay for that price - that doesn't mean you are going to get that. eBay and Paypal take their cut.

Quote:
Lifetime service TiVo Premiere DVR TCD746320 for sale
$425
It has the standard Hard Drive Capacity: Up to 45 hours HD
with lifetime service so you don't have to pay the monthly fee. Dual tuner.
I bought this used, so don't know its' history, but it works great and has the standard remote and power cord and books.
It was manufactured 13/march 2010
You don't have to pay for TiVo monthly service with this Tivo. Free antenna broadcast TV!! No cable or satellite bill!! Or if you have cable, you can use their cable cards. (I think you have to rent these, but don't really know )
You wouldn't be interested in a trade would you? I have two units that I can trade for your one:

Series 3 HD (OLED) with lifetime w/upgraded 500MB drive (needs new power supply)
Pioneer 810-H w/lifetime basic w/upgraded drive (I can't remember the size - but it was at least 2X bigger than the original)
edubbrulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:31 AM   #4
replaytv
deadbeat doofus

two (2) Dual Tuner Series 2 tivos with lifetime have sold.

Last edited by replaytv : 05-24-2013 at 11:23 PM. Reason: to report the DT tivos have been sold.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:00 PM   #5
replaytv
deadbeat doofus

The dual tuner Series 2s have been sold to Tom. I am putting some other hard to resist 'deals' together.

Last edited by replaytv : 05-24-2013 at 11:22 PM.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:45 PM   #6
replaytv
deadbeat doofus

I have (2) two Lifetimed Series 2 single tuner TiVos for sale with shipping included to the lower 48 states for $150. Both work great with no problems They are standard definition Tivos that you can use with a converter box for free antenna TV or they can also be used to control satellite or cable boxes. They are both the TCD540040 BOXES. One has the original 40 gig drive and the other been upgraded to a 250 gig drive. I might have another large drive (180 gig) that I could include from a Dual Tuner Series 2 if you know how to image the drive to TCD540040 software. I have the TiVo man for the front of them that are always failing off.

Last edited by replaytv : 07-19-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:58 AM   #7
replaytv
deadbeat doofus

Sold one 2 tuner Premiere for $350 plus shipping to a lady on this forum. Have one more Premiere with lifetime left to sell, but have a lot of Series 1 and Series 2 Tivos with lifetime for sale in addition.

Last edited by replaytv : 06-01-2013 at 03:08 AM.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:34 PM   #8
betts4
I am Spartacus!

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Sold one 2 tuner Premiere for $350 plus shipping to a lady on this forum. Have one more Premiere with lifetime left to sell, but have a lot of Series 1 and Series 2 Tivos with lifetime for sale in addition.
I just received it today. That was fast service!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"He's a freak!! Take him apart and lose the pieces under the couch!"
betts4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:39 PM   #9
replaytv
deadbeat doofus

Just sold locally the last Premiere with lifetime for $350 that I had for sale. I do have lots of Series 1 and 2s with lifetime still for sale, and have a couple Series 3 and one Series 4 without lifetime still for sale.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #10
replaytv
deadbeat doofus

I still have a bunch of Series 1 with network adapter lifetime TiVos and lots of Series 2 with lifetime of just about every sort except 2 tuner.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:05 AM   #11
replaytv
deadbeat doofus

update on TiVos for sale.

My zip is 80003 if you want to figure shipping cost. All items are 'plus shipping'. Payment to PayPal or by US Post Office money order. No other money orders can be used. I prefer that they be picked up locally. Will give substantial discounts for local pickup if you buy all or many of my Tivos. I have the original boxes, so if you have one of those you can figure the size and weight and thus the cost of shipping.

TiVo Series 2 TCD540040 41HRS (TIVO BRAND NAME) Evaluation type of lifetime $20

All of these have lifetime
TCD 240080 (TIVO BRAND NAME) 81 HRS $40

PIONEER LIFETIME BASIC DVR/DVD RECORDER DVR-810HS $60

Toshiba LIFETIME BASIC DVR/DVD RECORDER
141 gig Hard drive $30 (This Tivo has the parental controls on, and I don't have the code to unlock them. I haven't had any luck finding out how to unlock it. Tivo.com won't/can't help.
Same thing as above, but everything works and isn't locked. Has basic 3 day lifetime service and all features/functions work great. $55

$50 for Phillips 21 gig hd Series 1 Tivo with lifetime (the lifetime service is not eligible for transfer to a newer series 2, 3 or 4 Tivo)

$80 Phillips 193 gig hd Series 1 Tivo with lifetime

Sony Series 1 Tivo with 164 gig hd with lifetime $70 with Ethernet.

Tivo Series 2 Dual Tuner 180hr DVR $20 without lifetime, requires monthly fee if U want the TV guide and all functions. Can be used without monthly fee if U want to do manual recording. Some people use these for security or other non TV recording uses.

I also have lots of Series 2 tivos without lifetime that I will sell for cheap. Mostly the white faced Series 2 Tivos and the Series 1 Tivos without lifetime.

$85
Sonic Blue Replay TV DVR with lifetime and Commercial Advance feature, so better than Tivo in this one feature. No fees to pay every month.
ReplayTV
Model RTV 5160

I have other ReplayTv DVRs for sale.

Last edited by replaytv : 08-15-2014 at 04:20 AM.