So... I've had a stream since the first few days they were released. I had never been really happy with it, because it seemed to drop off the network a lot (like every day or so), and require a hard re-boot. Even then, sometimes it wouldn't be able to access boxes until THEY were rebooted as well.
Recently, I started som troubleshooting, and seem to have found the solution (in my case at least).
All of my "non-mobile" devices in the house are set up with static ip addresses, including the Stream and all 5 Tivo Premieres.
About 10 days ago, I switched all of them to DHCP, and set up the router to issue the same IP addresses to them (always) using DCHP reservation on the MAC addresses.
Since then, everything has been rock solid. No reboots, no loss of boxes - works just like it should.
While this may not work for everyone, I would encourage others using Static IPs to try this (or just regular DCHP for a while) and see if your results are similar.
2x Tivo Roamio Pro,
5 x Tivo Mini
Samsung 72", 56", 4 x 32" HDTV
Sony 40" HDTV
iRule + iTach Remotes