TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-30-2014, 09:43 AM   #1
shadoh

Can you hide Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc?

I just upgraded to Roamio (yay me!) from a Series 3. On my S3, I could open the Netflix "app" and tell it to hide/remove the Netflix option from my Now Playing list. However, on my Roamio, there are a TON of these (Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Amazon, AOL On (whatever the heck that is), etcetera, and I haven't yet found a way to remove/hide these from showing up on my "My Shows." What's the trick to removing one or more of these?
shadoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 09:50 AM   #2
dswallow
Save the Moderatоr

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoh View Post
I just upgraded to Roamio (yay me!) from a Series 3. On my S3, I could open the Netflix "app" and tell it to hide/remove the Netflix option from my Now Playing list. However, on my Roamio, there are a TON of these (Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Amazon, AOL On (whatever the heck that is), etcetera, and I haven't yet found a way to remove/hide these from showing up on my "My Shows." What's the trick to removing one or more of these?
Isn't there a page where you can enable/disable each video provider buried under something like "Video" in the settings pages?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dswallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 09:56 AM   #3
tatergator1

Go here: TiVo Central > Settings & Messages > Settings > Channels > My Video Providers
tatergator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:12 PM   #4
shadoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatergator1 View Post
Go here: TiVo Central > Settings & Messages > Settings > Channels > My Video Providers
Thanks!!

Man, that wasn't an obscure place to put it at all.
shadoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 03:09 PM   #5
khomel

But where does one remove those services from TiVo Mini? There is no channels option in settings on the Mini.
khomel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 03:12 PM   #6
dslunceford

Quote:
Originally Posted by khomel View Post
But where does one remove those services from TiVo Mini? There is no channels option in settings on the Mini.
Aren't the Mini settings tied to the Roamio/Premiere it's linked to? I say that because I needed to add some channels this weekend and realized I had to do so from the Roamio. Don't know if it's the same for the other services or not...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dslunceford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 03:14 PM   #7
khomel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
Aren't the Mini settings tied to the Roamio/Premiere it's linked to? I say that because I needed to add some channels this weekend and realized I had to do so from the Roamio. Don't know if it's the same for the other services or not...
I would have thought so, but it's not working at the moment for me. No AOL On on my Roamio, but it's there on the Mini.
Old 03-31-2014, 05:47 PM   #8
SugarBowl
Roamio Plus

It takes awhile before the mini reflects the changes. Up to 48 hours.
SugarBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:56 PM   #9
khomel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBowl View Post
It takes awhile before the mini reflects the changes. Up to 48 hours.
It's been weeks. So that's not it. I've also rebooted the Mini since I made the change on the Roamio.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:14 PM   #10
Dan203
Super Moderator

The Mini should reflect the settings on the TiVo. Maybe you need to reboot the TiVo instead of the Mini.
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 01:22 PM   #11
kbarry64

Having the same issue here with the AOL.On. Turned it off on the Roamio Pro, and it doesn't show up in My Shows there. However, it does show up on the Mini.

Tried rebooting the Mini, the Tivo, and the Mini again. No luck, still there.

Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, have you found a solution. It's not a big deal, just a minor irritation. But definately a bug.
kbarry64 is offline   Reply With Quote