TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-22-2014, 12:12 PM   #31
LooseWiring

Gawd, I can't stand New Girl. Gave it a few episodes the first season but Zoe Daschund is annoying as hell and I am tired of the constant promos shoving the show down my throat.

Really glad Raising Hope was renewed. That show just keeps getting better and better.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:30 PM   #32
aindik

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooseWiring View Post
Gawd, I can't stand New Girl. Gave it a few episodes the first season but Zoe Daschund is annoying as hell and I am tired of the constant promos shoving the show down my throat.

Really glad Raising Hope was renewed. That show just keeps getting better and better.
This is a thread bump from 2012. I can't imagine Raising Hope will be renewed again. I think they're limping to the 100 episode finish line and then they're done.

And I agree about New Girl. I can't stand it.
aindik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:39 PM   #33
TIVO_GUY_HERE
I miss the ocean

Glad Raising Hope is coming back. Thought Friday would be the death of it, glad it isn't.
TIVO_GUY_HERE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:44 PM   #34
Azlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIVO_GUY_HERE View Post
Glad Raising Hope is coming back. Thought Friday would be the death of it, glad it isn't.
It's probably not as has been mentioned. Donbadabon bumped this from 2012 to comment on New Girl. Probably should have started another thread to avoid confusion with the thread title containing old and no longer accurate news.
Azlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:17 PM   #35
Donbadabon
Geocacher

Yeah, sorry for the confusion. It was the latest generic thread (non-episode related) and figured I would just piggy-back on it instead of starting a new thread.

So if you are reading this for the first time, the thread subject was based on 2012. My comment was just how New Girl had lost its 'funny', to me.
Donbadabon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:46 PM   #36
LooseWiring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donbadabon View Post
Yeah, sorry for the confusion. It was the latest generic thread (non-episode related) and figured I would just piggy-back on it instead of starting a new thread.

So if you are reading this for the first time, the thread subject was based on 2012. My comment was just how New Girl had lost its 'funny', to me.
So you bumped a nearly 2 year old thread tangentially related to the show you wanted to comment about?

Gee, wonder why there was confusion?
Old 01-22-2014, 01:54 PM   #37
DevdogAZ
Give em Hell, Devils

I thought last night's episode of New Girl was pretty good. And I like having Damon Wayans Jr. on the show. I think with him there, it's allowed them to improve Winston's character quite a bit.
Old 01-22-2014, 10:07 PM   #38
mattack

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp99 View Post
Winston's character is really good, but is further minimized with Wayans' addition. He's disrupted the chemistry, as has the Jess and Nick relationship.
Even though I still like it, as I said, they seem to have turned Winston into a literal idiot. I don't remember him saying anything especially intelligent before, but now he acts literally dumb..
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote