TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-12-2014, 07:58 AM   #1
selfee

Season Pass Manager at Tivo.com

Is anyone having issues with the web-based season pass manager at tivo (dot) com?

All of my boxes appear in the dropdowns, but when I select a box, no season passes appear in the list below. I haven't used it in a while, but this is the first time I've had trouble like this.

On the account, I have 3 Premieres, an S3, and a new Roamio. Roamio was just activated, but it's not giving me the "new activation, check back in 24 hours" message in "My Account" any more, so I think it's fully loaded into the system.

One of the Premieres is disconnected currently, with the Roamio in its place, but it's fully paid up online (haven't decided whether to cancel two boxes and get a Mini or swap out the S3 for the currently disconnected Premiere and cancel just the S3).

I'm using Mac OS X Mavericks. Chrome browser. Have tried a desktop and a laptop. Have also tried Safari. Same result under all conditions.

Thanks for any help or tips.
selfee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 08:17 AM   #2
vurbano

Same thing here. None of my season passes are showing up on my account or on my fathers account. Yet the to do list is populated. this thing is FUBAR for a few days now.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:36 AM   #3
Ben_Jamin75

Same here. Sort of frustrating since I'm in the process of upgrading my mom's series 2 DT to my old premiere XL4
Ben_Jamin75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:25 PM   #4
vurbano

They could at least put up a message at tivo.com
Old 01-12-2014, 04:38 PM   #5
davidg001

Same here. Customer service chat asked what browser(s) I was using and If I had deleted cache and cookies. When I indicated that I had tried those things plus use a browser that had never been used to access TiVo dot com, was only then told they were aware of the problem and were working to fix it as soon as possible. Tivo needs to have a central location where customers can go to see what system issues they are having and ETA for repair. This way we are spending time searching just to find out others are having the same problem.
davidg001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:25 AM   #6
nashjar

Thanks. I have the same problem with the online Season Pass Manager. I haven't used it in about a month, I think, and it was fine then.
Old 01-14-2014, 02:06 PM   #7
samsauce29

Worked for me finally last night. Was very slow and glitchy but did work.
samsauce29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 02:11 PM   #8
dmitri

Was not working for me until today.
What was interesting was that I would get a 404 sometimes instead of the empty lists.
dmitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:44 PM   #9
selfee

Also working for me now.
selfee is offline   Reply With Quote