TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-05-2014, 08:40 PM   #1
jgametest

Exclamation Ces 2914! <Time Travel Spoiler Alert>

First let me say Awesome that TCM is still running, Second how in the world am I still alive?

I was reading over HULU Plus discussion groups and I hit this.
I know they meant to say 2014 but this is why it's important to hit EDIT when you see an error before hitting submit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will the new Google VP9 make it to HULU and will content be converted?
Loading-animated-circle

I just saw Google's new format comparison with H.265 in a preview of CES 2914. I hope that Hulu will convert to the new format.

Kenneth Edwards posted on Jan 5 2014, 5:33:14 PM

whoa. I must have blinked, we are in the super future it's 2914.. Please tell me we have teleportation and flying cars now. I mean geez nothing happening in 2010 and don't get me started on 2013. =)

John Hilla posted on Jan 5 2014, 9:37:0 PM [ Reply ]

One more note, if this was not accident then we have a the first documentation of a future log of events. Case in point, Hulu could improve stability. But wait on investing until 2914. I'm sure by then the commercials could be down to at least 10secs.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/03/tech/i...ter/index.html

Last edited by jgametest : 01-05-2014 at 08:49 PM.
jgametest is offline   Reply With Quote