TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2013, 12:19 PM   #31
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 35,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevdogAZ View Post
That's the point. NBC pays BILLIONS of dollars to be the exclusive Olympics broadcaster for the US. Then they have to figure out how to get the most viewers and highest possible ratings so they can sell enough advertising to make back those BILLIONS of dollars. Do you really think that if they just had coverage of the competitions without all the extra fluff that the ratings would increase? Do you really think they haven't researched this extensively?

Of course those of us who are passionate sports fans want to see the competition and don't care about the human interest stories. But we don't pay the bills. NBC needs to appeal to a much broader demographic and be able to bring in families, women who don't know or care anything about sports, men who generally don't care about sports, men who like football and basketball but know nothing about figure skating and snowboarding, etc. They have to try and make their coverage appeal to everyone. And in order to do that, they have to make it less appealing for the die hards. That's just an economic fact. If they produced the type of coverage that you (and I) want, they'd lose money. And they are in this to make a profit.
Exactly. Also, consider that the vast majority of the sports in either Olympics are sports I don't watch otherwise. I know who Lindsey Vonn is because she was in the last Olympics and she's been on TV, but I couldn't tell you about any of the other skiers. It's not a bad thing to learn a little bit about some of the other athletes so when you watch the competition you get some sense of who they are. I agree, some of these pieces are too long and some are worthless, but there are some VERY good ones.

I do think, for those who JUST want to watch the competitions, you'll have ample opportunities, either via the other NBC channels or the internet. You just won't get that on NBC.
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #32
NYHeel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
Exactly. Also, consider that the vast majority of the sports in either Olympics are sports I don't watch otherwise. I know who Lindsey Vonn is because she was in the last Olympics and she's been on TV, but I couldn't tell you about any of the other skiers. It's not a bad thing to learn a little bit about some of the other athletes so when you watch the competition you get some sense of who they are. I agree, some of these pieces are too long and some are worthless, but there are some VERY good ones.

I do think, for those who JUST want to watch the competitions, you'll have ample opportunities, either via the other NBC channels or the internet. You just won't get that on NBC.
Couldn't agree more. These are sports that the vast majority of us (myself included) almost never watch outside of the Olympics. I need to hear something about the competitors so that I'm actually interested in the results. I'm a huge sports fan and watch a ton of it, but I'm not watching the downhill skiing races if I don't know anything about the skiers. The competition itself just isn't that compelling. There's a reason we don't watch this stuff the other 4 years.

I hate the stupid Mary Carillo pieces and find a lot of the "human interest" stuff to be lame and boring but we at least need some of it. I just record all the Olympics stuff and sift through it all at night with a healthy amount of fast forwarding.

I don't watch any of this stuff live anyway so I don't mind if NBC doesn't show it to us live. I do find it ironic that people on a Tivo forum frequently complain about NBC showing stuff on a tape delay. I just avoid Twitter completely during the Olympics and mostly avoid the internet. I'm actually much more productive at work during the Olympics
NYHeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:08 PM   #33
Flop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDondeEs View Post
Yeah we've heard that before.....

But the stuff most people will actually want to watch, like the figure skating will be stretched out in that prime time slot, and the one or two American figure skaters that we will be rooting for won't be on until 11:30pm, even though it happened earlier in the day with no option to watch it live.
Oh God, please show figure skating at 4am and not prime time. I can't stand it, and don't consider it a sport. A big wish is that someday it gets dropped from the Olympics altogether and I never have to hear about it again.

But I know a lot of people watch it. I just don't understand those people
Flop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:22 PM   #34
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 35,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flop View Post
Oh God, please show figure skating at 4am and not prime time. I can't stand it, and don't consider it a sport. A big wish is that someday it gets dropped from the Olympics altogether and I never have to hear about it again.

But I know a lot of people watch it. I just don't understand those people
Figure skating is probably the highest rated Winter Olympic sport on TV. So, you won't get your wish. I watch to see them fall on their butts. It's funny sometimes
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:34 PM   #35
jsmeeker
Vegas Boy
 
jsmeeker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Dallas
Posts: 88,900
I watch for the fabulous costumes!!


I need a small amount of human interest. I don't watch these sports but once every 4 years. I don't know who most of these athletes are. I want to know a little bit about them. I get my fill of Tony Romo and Dez Bryant. Let me "meet" someone new.


As far as commentary, I suspect we'll get a lot of comments on who is gay. It's gonna be a major running theme for the coverage of these games.
__________________
Jeff
Proud to use my TiVo improperly
President of the TiVoShanan Fan Club


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jsmeeker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #36
zordude
WDW Fan
 
zordude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Malden, MA
Posts: 11,338
TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmeeker View Post
I watch for the fabulous costumes!!


I need a small amount of human interest. I don't watch these sports but once every 4 years. I don't know who most of these athletes are. I want to know a little bit about them. I get my fill of Tony Romo and Dez Bryant. Let me "meet" someone new.


As far as commentary, I suspect we'll get a lot of comments on who is gay. It's gonna be a major running theme for the coverage of these games.
Sounds like an opportunity to make some PPV Money - "Olympic Dorm Sex Coverage"
__________________
Crotch facing, butt facing, or Anubis style if possible. - jsmeeker
zordude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:52 PM   #37
MonsterJoe
waxing cynical
 
MonsterJoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Central MA
Posts: 14,039
I like to learn about people.

Hockey will be on at breakfast time. I can do that. Ya!
MonsterJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 03:37 PM   #38
murgatroyd
Don't stop believin'
 
murgatroyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Berkeley CA
Posts: 23,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD79 View Post
If the story is short and really different or interesting, I like it. But to hear about the skater who had to get up at 5 am to walk three miles to get a bus then do her homework late at night.
This particular story makes me think of a great comeback I heard on a favorite sitcom. "Who doesn't?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevdogAZ View Post
NBC needs to appeal to a much broader demographic and be able to bring in families, women who don't know or care anything about sports, men who generally don't care about sports, men who like football and basketball but know nothing about figure skating and snowboarding, etc. They have to try and make their coverage appeal to everyone. And in order to do that, they have to make it less appealing for the die hards.
See, I disagree with this. I think if people were more creative, they could make it more appealing to both groups at once. I think the TV people are too eager to make themselves part of the spectacle. There is too much emphasis on getting themselves on air at the expense of the athletes. It's the difference between listening to Vin Scully broadcast a ballgame, and sitting in front of some guy at the movies who has already seen the film, who is intent on telling you what's about to happen next and how he felt about it and how you should, too. The amount of stuff they cram at you is so intrusive, you can't experience the event as it's happening now, and when NBC cuts away from something they could show us in favor of someone else on camera telling us about it -- or worse, telling us about what happened four years ago -- it distances the viewer from the event. This is basic storytelling stuff, which any writer or filmmaker knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYHeel View Post
Couldn't agree more. These are sports that the vast majority of us (myself included) almost never watch outside of the Olympics. I need to hear something about the competitors so that I'm actually interested in the results. I'm a huge sports fan and watch a ton of it, but I'm not watching the downhill skiing races if I don't know anything about the skiers. The competition itself just isn't that compelling.


Well, there's an argument for teaching physics in high school.
__________________
"The capacity of human beings to disappoint me is never ending." -- Ereth
murgatroyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 04:47 PM   #39
Gregor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 43,795
It would be hard for the coverage to get any worse.

The time difference is bad enough so folks can't watch much live and NBC has spent too much $ to avoid pimping the good events in primetime.
__________________
Wii: 5166-1365-9840-0899

MK:3523-2615-6739

Do not taunt happy thread counts.
Gregor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:35 PM   #40
That Don Guy
Now with more GB
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Benicia, CA
Posts: 2,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
It also says that every performance in figure skating will air on NBC Sports Network, although it doesn't say how much of it will be live.
Apparently, NBCSN will show every figure skating routine live, except for the men's and pairs performances in the qualifying round of the team event, as they take place the day before the opening ceremonies (and NBCSN's coverage begins the day after the opening), and presumably the post-competition exhibition as well.

According to the schedule, each night's competition starts no earlier than 10 AM Eastern time (except for the first Saturday, where it starts at 9:30) and ends no later than 2:30 PM Eastern.

At least figure skating has gotten to the point where they can figure out what place somebody is in when the scores appear (up through 1980, the only way to know for sure who was ahead was to know all of the scores of all of the judges, including the compulsory figures), and once a skater is ahead of another skater, that won't change because of a third skater.
That Don Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:56 PM   #41
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am
 
scandia101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MN, greater TC metro area
Posts: 9,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Newhart View Post
Where are they this year?
This year, nowhere.
Next year in 2014, they'll be held in Sochi, Russia
__________________
discipuli nostrum bardissimi sunt.
scandia101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:31 AM   #42
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 35,151
The one thing that DOES bother me about NBC's coverage is they split up the events. So for instance, they will show half the figure skating competition at 8PM and then come back to it around 10:30PM. In between you'll get all the other stuff. I understand why they do it, but I'd much prefer they show it all at 10PM and show the whole thing. They do this with all of their premiere events (except hockey I think where they will show a whole game, but generally those games are not shown during primetime except the medal round games.)
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 04:44 PM   #43
TonyD79
Registered User
 
TonyD79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 4,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevdogAZ View Post
That's the point. NBC pays BILLIONS of dollars to be the exclusive Olympics broadcaster for the US. Then they have to figure out how to get the most viewers and highest possible ratings so they can sell enough advertising to make back those BILLIONS of dollars. Do you really think that if they just had coverage of the competitions without all the extra fluff that the ratings would increase? Do you really think they haven't researched this extensively? Of course those of us who are passionate sports fans want to see the competition and don't care about the human interest stories. But we don't pay the bills. NBC needs to appeal to a much broader demographic and be able to bring in families, women who don't know or care anything about sports, men who generally don't care about sports, men who like football and basketball but know nothing about figure skating and snowboarding, etc. They have to try and make their coverage appeal to everyone. And in order to do that, they have to make it less appealing for the die hards. That's just an economic fact. If they produced the type of coverage that you (and I) want, they'd lose money. And they are in this to make a profit.
You are talking about the network that moved Leno to 10 pm. I think they researched that, too.
__________________
Tony D
TonyD79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 09:24 AM   #44
NYHeel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by murgatroyd View Post
Well, there's an argument for teaching physics in high school.
I never said it was easy to do. Just not very interesting to watch especially when they're not racing against each other at the same time. Now add in the extremely high stakes of the Olympics, a little rooting for your national team, and a little personal information and I might care enough to watch. We've already seen that basically nobody watches Skiing when it's not the Olympics. Clearly something needs to be done to make people watch when it's the Olympics. THe high stakes adds a lot. Now just tell me who these competitors are. I don't need a 30 minute piece on them, just a brief explanation of their history and their previous results in high level competition.
NYHeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:38 PM   #45
Bob_Newhart
My Custom User Title
 
Bob_Newhart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Houston
Posts: 20,599
shouldn't they always be in merica so we can watch the events in prime time?
Bob_Newhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #46
Kablemodem
Get the ketchup.
 
Kablemodem's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Posts: 18,314
The overall medal count winner should get home field advantage.
__________________
I think Kablemodem is (in this one particular instance) right. - JETarpon
Kablemodem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #47
jsmeeker
Vegas Boy
 
jsmeeker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Dallas
Posts: 88,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Newhart View Post
shouldn't they always be in merica so we can watch the events in prime time?
yes
__________________
Jeff
Proud to use my TiVo improperly
President of the TiVoShanan Fan Club


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jsmeeker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:52 PM   #48
brianric
Registered User
 
brianric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Pennsville, NJ
Posts: 1,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevdogAZ View Post
That's the point. NBC pays BILLIONS of dollars to be the exclusive Olympics broadcaster for the US. Then they have to figure out how to get the most viewers and highest possible ratings so they can sell enough advertising to make back those BILLIONS of dollars. Do you really think that if they just had coverage of the competitions without all the extra fluff that the ratings would increase? Do you really think they haven't researched this extensively?

Of course those of us who are passionate sports fans want to see the competition and don't care about the human interest stories. But we don't pay the bills. NBC needs to appeal to a much broader demographic and be able to bring in families, women who don't know or care anything about sports, men who generally don't care about sports, men who like football and basketball but know nothing about figure skating and snowboarding, etc. They have to try and make their coverage appeal to everyone. And in order to do that, they have to make it less appealing for the die hards. That's just an economic fact. If they produced the type of coverage that you (and I) want, they'd lose money. And they are in this to make a profit.
There will be some of us who gives a RA on the Olympics and will not be watching at all.
brianric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 06:40 PM   #49
Bob_Newhart
My Custom User Title
 
Bob_Newhart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Houston
Posts: 20,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kablemodem View Post
The overall medal count winner should get home field advantage.
Kenyan winter olympics would be awesome!
Bob_Newhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 06:49 PM   #50
That Don Guy
Now with more GB
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Benicia, CA
Posts: 2,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Newhart View Post
shouldn't they always be in merica so we can watch the events in prime time?
No. They can have every other Olympics in Canada and be able to do it as well. Of course, if NBC is showing it, it won't be live in the western half of the country even if it's being held in the western half of North America (e.g. Salt Lake City, Vancouver).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kablemodem View Post
The overall medal count winner should get home field advantage.
The USA is pretty much the only country that ranks countries by total medals. The "standard" method is by most gold medals, with silvers and then bronzes used only as tiebreakers.

My idea: don't hold all of the events in the same country. Yes, I realize that pretty much the entire point of the Olympics is to get athletes of all nations together at one time and place, but they're trying to squeeze in too much in a two-week period. Besides, (a) 3/4 of the teams in the men's soccer tournament never get to the host city except for the closing ceremonies, and (b) a considerable number of athletes skip the opening ceremony, either because they have events in the next day or two, or because their events are in the second week (e.g. track and field) and they don't bother going to the site before then.
Why not have, say, the basketball in one country, the boxing in a second, the track and field in a third, and so on?
That Don Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 06:59 PM   #51
jsmeeker
Vegas Boy
 
jsmeeker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Dallas
Posts: 88,900
That is what the World Cup is for. And the international basketball federation is trying to setup a "World Cup of Basketball" so that baseball gets a prime international spotlight with nothing else going on to compete for attention.


But nor really sure how moving events to different countries solves any issues with things getting lost in the shuffle.
__________________
Jeff
Proud to use my TiVo improperly
President of the TiVoShanan Fan Club


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jsmeeker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #52
Bob_Newhart
My Custom User Title
 
Bob_Newhart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Houston
Posts: 20,599
isn't curling pretty much the only sport people are interested in? (in which people are interested?)
Bob_Newhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:21 PM   #53
jsmeeker
Vegas Boy
 
jsmeeker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Dallas
Posts: 88,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Newhart View Post
isn't curling pretty much the only sport people are interested in? (in which people are interested?)
I think they like the figure skating, mostly.
__________________
Jeff
Proud to use my TiVo improperly
President of the TiVoShanan Fan Club


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jsmeeker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 04:57 PM   #54
Howie
Out of Pocket
 
Howie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 9,237
I like the one where they are skiing along and then pull out a gun and start shooting at stuff.
Howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 05:03 PM   #55
Kablemodem
Get the ketchup.
 
Kablemodem's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Posts: 18,314
They should combine curling and figure skating.
__________________
I think Kablemodem is (in this one particular instance) right. - JETarpon
Kablemodem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 08:39 AM   #56
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 35,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYHeel View Post
I never said it was easy to do. Just not very interesting to watch especially when they're not racing against each other at the same time. Now add in the extremely high stakes of the Olympics, a little rooting for your national team, and a little personal information and I might care enough to watch. We've already seen that basically nobody watches Skiing when it's not the Olympics. Clearly something needs to be done to make people watch when it's the Olympics. THe high stakes adds a lot. Now just tell me who these competitors are. I don't need a 30 minute piece on them, just a brief explanation of their history and their previous results in high level competition.
I think you're a bit exaggerating there. The vast majority of those pieces are probably no more than 10 minutes. Occasionally they will have a longer piece on someone with a very compelling story. And usually those I watch. And usually those are more about the host country than an athlete. So I expect to see a piece perhaps on Sochi and the strife in all the countries around it for instance Georgia and Chechnia are fairly close by). I will find that interesting. To me anyway, without those introductions to the key "players" it would be a little like watching a TV show and jumping into the middle of the plot from the beginning. You'd feel somewhat lost.

Also realize, that the Winter Olympics has FAR fewer events than summer, so there might be times they have to fill. They could do that by showing the WHOLE skiing competition for instance. But I don't know about you, watching the non-contenders ski is really boring. I'd rather watch the puff pieces
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 08:41 AM   #57
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 35,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianric View Post
There will be some of us who gives a RA on the Olympics and will not be watching at all.
Of course there will. Just like for ANY other TV show. The idea is to compel as many of you who usually don't watch, to watch Some just never will.
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 08:45 AM   #58
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 35,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie View Post
I like the one where they are skiing along and then pull out a gun and start shooting at stuff.
Biatholon. I think it would be much cooler if they could shoot each other. Sort of a paintball on skis
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 10:36 AM   #59
NYHeel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
I think you're a bit exaggerating there. The vast majority of those pieces are probably no more than 10 minutes. Occasionally they will have a longer piece on someone with a very compelling story. And usually those I watch. And usually those are more about the host country than an athlete. So I expect to see a piece perhaps on Sochi and the strife in all the countries around it for instance Georgia and Chechnia are fairly close by). I will find that interesting. To me anyway, without those introductions to the key "players" it would be a little like watching a TV show and jumping into the middle of the plot from the beginning. You'd feel somewhat lost.

Also realize, that the Winter Olympics has FAR fewer events than summer, so there might be times they have to fill. They could do that by showing the WHOLE skiing competition for instance. But I don't know about you, watching the non-contenders ski is really boring. I'd rather watch the puff pieces
Yeah, the Winter Olympics aren't great as I pretty much avoid all "judging" sports. By that I mean sports where the results are solely determined by judges like figure skating and gymnastics. I find it incredibly boring as I can never tell what's truly good short of falling/not falling. I like the racing style sports where there's a clock as the primary scorer. I know that many of those sports have judges but those are mostly referees whose job is just to make sure no rules were violated. The clock, measuring tape or scoreboard (from goals or non-judged points) determine the winner.
NYHeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #60
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 35,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYHeel View Post
Yeah, the Winter Olympics aren't great as I pretty much avoid all "judging" sports. By that I mean sports where the results are solely determined by judges like figure skating and gymnastics. I find it incredibly boring as I can never tell what's truly good short of falling/not falling. I like the racing style sports where there's a clock as the primary scorer. I know that many of those sports have judges but those are mostly referees whose job is just to make sure no rules were violated. The clock, measuring tape or scoreboard (from goals or non-judged points) determine the winner.
I watch it all, and I realize that the judging is probably very subjective and much of it is based on reputation. And when it's blatantly bad, it's good water cooler talk for the next day at work. Sort of like it was in the 60s and 70s when boxing was in its heyday and people would complain about boxers being jobbed on the decision. To me, those sports are about entertainment most of the time. And I like to watch these expert skaters fall on their butts and listen to the announcers sound like they are about to cry. I guess it's a little like watching an auto race for the crashes.

I much prefer the races, and hockey. I will watch a LOT of hockey if I can, especially USA, Russia, Canada and Sweden.
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump




Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Advertisements

TiVo Community
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media

(C) 2013 Magenium Solutions - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVoŽ is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not owned or operated by TiVo Inc.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 AM.
OUR NETWORK: MyOpenRouter | TechLore | SansaCommunity | RoboCommunity | MediaSmart Home | Explore3DTV | Dijit Community | DVR Playground |