TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-13-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
Gerryex

Grey's Anatomy - 12/12/13 **SPOILERS**

Anyone still watching this???

I started from the beginning and while its more soapy then anything else I'm still staying with it.

I had a bad feeling that Avery was going to interrupt Kepner's marriage but I was actually hoping he wouldn't. Why? because I was getting sick and tired of them dancing around each other and really thought that although Kepner didn't love the paramedic as much as Avery that she loved him "enough" and could be very happy with him. So now the cliff hanger is how she will answer Avery's question as to whether or not she really loves him. Of course she has to answer in front of all her friends!!!

I got a kick when Shepherd answers the phone and is told to hold for the Pres! I think I heard that Dempsey wanted to get out of the series and this could be his exit story. He'll still be married to Meredith but will "have" to work on that out of state research as requested by the Pres.

I also think Sandra Oh wants to leave so the divisiveness between her and Meredith will probably the reason Yang will leave for more challenging pastures!

Gerry

Last edited by Gerryex : 12-13-2013 at 01:20 PM.
Gerryex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:39 PM   #2
markp99
TakoKichi

Still watching occasionally, when my wife watches. Missed the last couple eps, but they're on the TiVo still.

Getting tired of some of the characters.
markp99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:27 PM   #3
jamesl

they guy who walked her down the aisle is her real father
jamesl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:29 PM   #4
zalusky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerryex View Post
Anyone still watching this???

I started from the beginning and while its more soapy then anything else I'm still staying with it.

I had a bad feeling that Avery was going to interrupt Kepner's marriage but I was actually hoping he wouldn't. Why? because I was getting sick and tired of them dancing around each other and really thought that although Kepner didn't love the paramedic as much as Avery that she loved him "enough" and could be very happy with him. So now the cliff hanger is how she will answer Avery's question as to whether or not she really loves him. Of course she has to answer in front of all her friends!!!

I got a kick when Shepherd answers the phone and is told to hold for the Pres! I think I heard that Dempsey wanted to get out of the series and this could be his exit story. He'll still be married to Meredith but will "have" to work on that out of state research as requested by the Pres.

I also think Sandra Oh wants to leave so the divisiveness between her and Meredith will probably the reason Yang will leave for more challenging pastures!

Gerry
I think the Dempsey thing is to give him some down time so he can do his real passion which is racing. The shows pays for his hobbies.
They can now say he is in DC or wherever periodically, so he do less episodes. They can also use it as a cheating springboard if they decide to go that way for one of them.
Old 12-13-2013, 02:52 PM   #5
hummingbird_206

I'm still watching. I enjoy it, but I have no idea why. I've always liked the characters, but am not crazy about some of the storylines this season. I'm ok with the Avery / Kepner stuff. But the Meredith / Christina stuff doesn't sit well with me. I agree that it's setting up the actress leaving the show, but I still don't like it.
hummingbird_206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:14 PM   #6
jehma

I've been watching from the beginning. It has its ups and downs. It's a long time to wait to hear how April answers.
jehma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:37 PM   #7
LaurenLMHC

This show used to be amazing. Meredith's hand inside a man's body holding a bomb in place was one of the most dramatic episodes of TV I've ever seen. Now, it's just stupid relationship drama. I still watch cause it entertains me, but the current characters are weak (shane/murphy) and/or getting old (everyone else)!
LaurenLMHC is offline   Reply With Quote