TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > eBay Auction Central > Buyer/Seller Area
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-03-2013, 08:39 PM   #1
nooneuknow
TiVo User Since 2007

TiVo HDs, no sub, working, but bad HDMI ports, GOOD PARTS SOURCE, GOOD POWER SUPPLIES

TiVo HDs, no sub, working, but bad HDMI ports

GOOD PARTS SOURCE, GOOD (professionally rebuilt) POWER SUPPLIES

Qty. 2 Available

Best offers whole, or make offers for parts.

HDMI ports just need precision soldering to work again!

Save on shipping by buying only the parts you need.

PM if interested
Old 12-09-2013, 11:20 AM   #2
nooneuknow
TiVo User Since 2007

TiVo HDs, no sub, working, but bad HDMI ports, GOOD PARTS SOURCE, GOOD POWER SUPPLIES

PM me if you have ANY interest at all in these at all, or they may soon be thrown in free w/purchase of these:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-09-2013, 07:24 PM   #3
Tobashadow

Do the component connections still work?

New and Improved! - Cancer Free since Feb 10th 2010!!! F*%K Cancer!
Tobashadow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:21 PM   #4
nooneuknow
TiVo User Since 2007

Quote:
Do the component connections still work?
100% no issues with anything but the HDMI port needing precision re-soldering, and not having any service subscription.

They were running component until the day I un-subbed from a monthly plan.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:58 PM   #5
Tobashadow

If they are functional what do you want for them as whole units for me to use?

New and Improved! - Cancer Free since Feb 10th 2010!!! F*%K Cancer!
Tobashadow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:15 PM   #6
nooneuknow
TiVo User Since 2007

Quote:
If they are functional what do you want for them as whole units for me to use?
Unless you are close to southern Nevada, the shipping for one tends to run about $25-$30. They are pretty heavy, compared to any model made since.

If you PM me with your location I'll do my best to come up with the lowest price of shipping, then you can make me an offer. The stock drives do still work, and they boot-up just fine.

I have often considered pulling the power supplies and scrapping the rest, since a PS isn't very heavy, and tends to be the part most wanted, worth at least $25, when somebody needs one.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:34 PM   #7
dslunceford

Just a note that given you've upgraded to a Roamio, you may be able to get $99 lifetime on the HD if you ask TiVo for it.

I sold my unit in same condition, stock drive but w/Lifetime, for $234 shipped on eBay last month. Got $240 shipped for another THD where the HDMI still worked...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dslunceford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:26 AM   #8
nooneuknow
TiVo User Since 2007

Quote:
Just a note that given you've upgraded to a Roamio, you may be able to get $99 lifetime on the HD if you ask TiVo for it.

I sold my unit in same condition, stock drive but w/Lifetime, for $234 shipped on eBay last month. Got $240 shipped for another THD where the HDMI still worked...
Thanks for the info.

In my experience, they have to be on a contiguous 2-3 years of monthly to get LTS, after buying a newer model. That is how I got it for the other two, which I only got interest in when I lowered the price to $150 with a 2TB recertified drive.

So, for me it's just not worth spending $99, to get $150, and I don't have to part with two more 2TB drives to sweeten the deal.

Thanks, anyway, though. I'm no good at doing eBay listings, so I just take what I can get on here.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:33 PM   #9
nooneuknow
TiVo User Since 2007

Pictures now available:
Attached Images To view attachments in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.