TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-30-2013, 06:03 PM   #1
jmeray

Multi room view shows all exclamations ! For shows on other tivos

I have a new roamio plus. When I try to view the shows recorded on my series 2 they all show up just fine. However, each show has the circle exclamation point icon, even though it is definitely KEEP UNTIL DELETE. the icon only shows wrong in the list of all shows on the remote tivo. If I click on a show to drill down, it then shows it is KEEP UNTIL DELETE. So it appears for some reason the Roamio can't tell the show is KEEP UNTIL DELETE on the remote tivo show listing so it shows every show with a yellow circle exclamation.
Is there a fix for this?
jmeray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #2
steve614
what ru lookin at?

Is there really a need for a fix? It doesn't sound like there's a problem with functionality, only cosmetic.
I sure wouldn't waste my time when there are other, more important bugs to squash.

My $0.02

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

F*CK CANCER!
steve614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:45 AM   #3
jmeray

Well, the thought on what is important to someone, is up to each individual. My posted question was because I currently don't know if I am the only one experiencing this problem or not. To know I am one of many is one thing. To know I am the only one, is quite another. So I would like the tivo community here to tell me if I am the only one experiencing this. If so, then if someone knew of a fix, or tweak, this would be good information for me to have.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:34 AM   #4
caughey

I see the same thing when transferring from my TiVo HD. Worse, for shows that aren't KUID, it tells me "This recording will [not may] be deleted within 24 hours." I was not happy to see that when I started transferring shows. After impatiently waiting that first 24 hours, I just ignore it.
caughey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 12:27 PM   #5
c_tripps_2k

For programs transfered from another TiVo you can delete, then undelete and then you can change it to KUID.
c_tripps_2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #6
jmeray

Any way to know that tivo knows about this bug? I just wonder sometimes if we are making workarounds waiting for a fix that tivo doesn't even know about.
Thanks for the work around, I will try it.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:03 AM   #7
steve614
what ru lookin at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeray View Post
Any way to know that tivo knows about this bug? I just wonder sometimes if we are making workarounds waiting for a fix that tivo doesn't even know about.
You should report this to TiVo, if you feel that it is worth reporting.
Don't wait for someone else to do it. That is the only way to know that TiVo knows.
You will have a better chance of TiVo getting your complaint if you post to their support forum at http://forums.tivo.com/pe/index.jsp, and go to the trouble of calling them on the phone.

F*CK CANCER!
steve614 is offline   Reply With Quote