TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #1
jpete

How do I remove a mobile device from tivo stream

Got a new iPad today. I was able to get it connected to my Roamio Tivo. Reset my old iPad to factory new. The Tivo IOS app now indicates 3 of 12 mobile devices, where there is only 2 of 12 mobile devices. How do I delete one of the devices?
jpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 01:30 PM   #2
kbmb

Not sure.....but I'm curious to know if there is an answer. What's weird is I am showing 9 of 12....but I've only ever had 4 devices setup to stream.....not sure where the other 5 are?!?

-Kevin
kbmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:28 PM   #3
HarperVision

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmb View Post
Not sure.....but I'm curious to know if there is an answer. What's weird is I am showing 9 of 12....but I've only ever had 4 devices setup to stream.....not sure where the other 5 are?!?

-Kevin
....at your neighbor's house!
HarperVision is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:44 PM   #4
kbmb

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarperVision View Post
....at your neighbor's house!
You know I went to check my wireless clients list after that

There is a reset button on the Stream Service webpage...but it doesn't do anything.

I also reset the Tivo app on one of my iPads to see if that would remove one of the 9. It didn't. It also didn't add one when I re-setup the iPad.

-Kevin
Old 11-14-2013, 09:15 PM   #5
Cheezmo

I bought a Tivo Stream used and it said Mobile Devices: 6 of 50 when I got it. It just updated to the 1.3 software and now it says 6 of 12.

I wasn't concerned about the 6 of 50 but with 4 family members with phones and iPads I could see using them up if the limit is 12. So, I need to clear out the previous owners devices. Did anyone ever figure out a way?
Old 11-16-2013, 01:14 PM   #6
kbmb

Well, just figured out how to clear it. I've been trying to find a good iPad Air/rMini that doesn't have screen issues.....so each time I got one I set it up and tried Tivo, which required each device to setup streaming, this clearly ate away at my available devices.

Well, finally got a good rMini today and when I went to setup streaming I got a message saying I reached the max and that you are allowed to reset once every 30 days and there is a button to reset it right in the app.

-Kevin