TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 319
C15 Error during Roamio setup

Setting up my new Roamio Pro last night - a familiar exercise going through guided setup and having the cablecard re-paired to the new device.

Got through multiple service connections and the software update, and all of a sudden I can't connect to mother TiVo. Would fail on "Getting Account Status" MoCa shows down in the Diagnostics. Error in Discovery Bar (C130?) Since it worked earlier and nothing changed, I figured a setting was 'stuck'. So I switched to Wifi, then back to MoCa and the Discovery bar filled in. Netflix worked, so I knew I had a good signal to the internet. I could pass the connection test, but continued to fail when forcing a connection.

Got on a chat with a TiVo rep after approx a 10 minute wait, who told me that there were some problems on their end. This morning I forced the connection, and all was A-OK, but figures it would happen when I was setting up.


Roamio Pro (Stock) w/Lifetime <Stewie>
TiVo Mini w/Lifetime <Brian>
TiVo Premiere Elite (Stock) w/Lifetime-Sold
TiVo HD w/1TB WD10000CSRTL w/Lifetime-Sold
No More Tuning Adapters!
Lrscpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Forum Jump

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


TiVo Community
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media

(C) 2016 DBNet - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVoŽ is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not owned or operated by TiVo Inc.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.
Page generated in 0.10155201 seconds (39.92% PHP - 60.08% MySQL) with 18 queries