TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-01-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
stack

Tivo XL4 & NBA League Pass

Hi everyone, sort of new on the Tivo Community so I did some searching but got some mixed answers everywhere I looked.

Currently I have a Premier Elite 4 tuner working with a Tuning adapter and CC from Cox in Orange County.

When I go to my NBA league pass I get the error saying this channel not available with Tuning adapter and please contact cable company.

So I call them up and they basically say there is a two way communication issue and we have to have their box to be able to watch NBA league pass.

So just so i am 100% because apparently most of the reps at the cable companies don't know much according the forum. I wanted to get a second opinion and definite answer. Is this something that just can't be worked around and I won't be able to get NBA league pass because of having a TiVo?

I have read about the VOD not working with TiVO and I guess this falls into that category now? Does that mean any sports package will not work?

Thanks in advance.
stack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:46 PM   #2
rogmatic

My understanding is that you are correct - I have to watch League Pass on appletv or iPad.
rogmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #3
celtic pride

Is verizon fios avaliable where you live? because with fios nba league pass works great,if i had to use a tuning adapter i would just switch to directv. Also cox should of told you you would need their box to receive the nba league pass, if you paid for the nba league pass I would ask for a discount to get their box to watch the games ,and return it after the season.
celtic pride is offline   Reply With Quote