TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-12-2013, 07:08 AM   #31
Family

Revolution is far from NBC's biggest problem. As sad as it is it leads a night better than any other non reality show. Once The Voice & football are gone what does NBC do?

As long as the ratings don't drop 20% more I think Revolution sticks on the schedule because that's the territory any other scripted show seems to deliver.
Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 10:54 PM   #32
Church AV Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family View Post
Revolution is far from NBC's biggest problem. As sad as it is it leads a night better than any other non reality show. Once The Voice & football are gone what does NBC do?

As long as the ratings don't drop 20% more I think Revolution sticks on the schedule because that's the territory any other scripted show seems to deliver.
I agree, there will be several other dominoes falling before Revolution. I also agree COMPLETELY, that without The Voice and football, NBC has nothing! The boardroom over there must be in near panic mode after the latest round of ratings this fall.

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it. - JOA
Church AV Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:53 AM   #33
alauppe

love the premiss. Based on what youv'e seen, is S2 worth watching?
alauppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:15 PM   #34
bruinfan

i like season 2 so far... much better than season 1.
bruinfan is offline   Reply With Quote