TiVo Community
Closed Thread
Forum Jump

Old 10-22-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
Fl_Gulfer
Tivo's R Us

NBC Cancel's

NBC Cancels 'Ironside,' 'Welcome To The Family'

LOS ANGELES — NBC says it's canceling two freshman shows, "Ironside" and "Welcome to the Family."

"Ironside," starring Blair Underwood in an updated version of the Raymond Burr police drama, will air its final episode on Wednesday. Burr's "Ironside" aired from 1967-75, but low ratings will keep the new series to a total of four episodes.

"Welcome to the Family," a Thursday night comedy about a young couple's unplanned pregnancy, won't have a chance to say goodbye. Its last airing was this week.

Replacing "Ironside" on Wednesday nights in November and December will be a mix of shows including episodes of "Dateline" and "Saturday Night Live" holiday-themed specials, NBC said.

"Parks and Recreation" episodes and specials will fill in for the departed "Welcome to the Family," the network said Friday.
DirecTV Genie
2 DirecTV HR24 HD DVR
Old 10-22-2013, 05:18 PM   #2
LoadStar
LOAD"*",8,1

Previously discussed last week in this thread, which has become the all-purpose "cancelled during the 2013 season" thread.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #3
jsmeeker
Vegas Boy

I missed the cancel on Ironside. I guess I should go delete the two episodes I have on my TiVo and kill the season pass. I actually watched the pilot and thought it was decent, but for some reason, just stopped watching newer episodes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Closed Thread