Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-16-2013, 10:38 PM   #121
gchance
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers088 View Post
Can't believe they killed Phineas. Hope Ferb comes to avenge his brother's death!
He'll always be Chris Rock's friend, Greg, to me.

Greg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

5k:
10k:
13.1M
26.2M
gchance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:30 AM   #122
MacThor
Not Pictured

I haven't read the graphic novels, and I know the show is different, but for some reason I assumed Tyrese was supposed to be a bad***. It is bothering me that his character is such a wimp.

I didn't like the roof walkers, who had been milling about for who knows how long, falling through right when our heroes were in the store. It became clear that the writers just wanted the "zombie storm" to be their cool moment in the show and this is the best way they could set it up.

The rules established from early on are that everyone is infected, but only a bite will give you the lethal fever. Everyone else turns no matter their cause of death, but the bite-fever is the most common cause. They seem to be implying that there is a new way to catch the lethal fever - and if so, it presents an interesting choice by the writers and obviously a great challenge to the survivors. What do you do if anyone gets even the least bit sick?

With the population decimated, the spread of "every day" human disease should be mitigated - what if the virus has destroyed our immune systems, making even the common cold a death sentence?

Was the kid who died in the shower cooking the deer/handling the raw meat?
MacThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 01:42 PM   #123
Rob Helmerichs
I am Groot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacThor View Post
They seem to be implying that there is a new way to catch the lethal fever...
It wouldn't have to be THE lethal fever. ANY lethal fever will do. This could just be something else that's killing people, and then because they're dead they turn.
Old 10-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #124
sharkster

The vibe I got was that this is a whole new virus, or at least a different strain. Same basic result in the end, but this one seems to be actually killing people/animals.
sharkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #125
MacThor
Not Pictured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Helmerichs View Post
It wouldn't have to be THE lethal fever. ANY lethal fever will do. This could just be something else that's killing people, and then because they're dead they turn.
Oh absolutely - hence the rest of my post. THE infection could make humans susceptible to all sorts of other infections, ANY of which could be lethal.
MacThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:52 AM   #126
jradosh
Newlywed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalusky View Post
The question I am beginning to wonder is do the walkers no longer decay. How long are they viable?
Didn't the crazy women in the woods say something about wanting to kill Rick at the camp so her husband's head could have fresh meat, and that he gets lethargic if he hasn't eaten in a while? That seems to hint at a shelf-life (viability) time-frame for the zombies.

Check out
. :)
jradosh is offline   Reply With Quote