TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Suggestion Avenue
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-14-2013, 12:26 AM   #1
rocket777

manual repeating record, show and allow time

On my roamio, if I setup a repeat manual recording, when going to the season pass manager and selecting the item, there is no direct way to see the recording time, beginning /end, nor is there a way to change the time(s).

I Suggest that the info panel include the begin and end time, plus a choice to change the parameters of the manual repeat. I Suggest the same display for setting up the repeat manual recording be available to change any of the particulars, including the times, channel, etc.

The only way now, that I can see, to tell the time of the repeat recording is to select upcoming shows wherein it will show a start time, but no end time.
rocket777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
Dan203
Super Moderator

I've always thought this was odd. You can edit the padding, keep at most, etc... But you can't edit the actual start/end time of the show. If you want to do that you have to delete it and start over. This has been true for 10+ years, since they added the Season Pass Manager.
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #3
philhu
User Since Day ONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan203 View Post
I've always thought this was odd. You can edit the padding, keep at most, etc... But you can't edit the actual start/end time of the show. If you want to do that you have to delete it and start over. This has been true for 10+ years, since they added the Season Pass Manager.
I think that is because by the time it is in season pass manager, it is considered a scheduled recording, just like it doesnt let you change the time of shows set to record from the guide
Tivo (S2-retired, 500gb HD, 2 units)
TivoHD (2tb HD, chip mod, 2 units)
Tivo Premiere (2tb HD)
Tivo Premiere4 (2tb (JMFS) HD)
philhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:13 PM   #4
Dan203
Super Moderator

In the To Do List that's true. The Season Pass Manager is a place where you can edit all the aspects of Season Passes. Repeat Manual Recordings show up in the list as well, so you can adjust priority and the basic options that are common to real Season Passes, but there is no way to adjust the start/end time or days of Repeat Manual Recordings. The only way to change that is to delete them and start over.
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote