TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #631
aaronwt
HD Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyekj View Post
Earlier on there was an issue with 1080p/24 causing Netflix reboots but I thought the 1st Roamio software update was supposed to address that. But if you do have 1080p/24 output enabled in TiVo Video settings you may try turning it off for now to see if it helps. I haven't used Netflix much lately but so far haven't suffered any reboots for my Roamio when I did use it.
I've used Netflix around twenty times, over the last five days, on my Romaio Pro. And did not have any reboots. My Romaio Pro is now my preferred device to watch Netflix streaming. The streams ramp up quickly to SuperHD and stay there. I only wish the Roamio had access to the 3D Netflix streams too.
39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:39 PM   #632
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
IThe streams ramp up quickly to SuperHD and stay there.
That's my experience too lately. I get 1080p/24 resolution right away and then in a few seconds the bit rate revs up and the feed looks very nice. The Netflix client on Roamio is a HUGE improvement over the series 4 client.
Cox - Motorola CableCards & TAs
Slingbox 350 via TiVo Mini & TiVo Stream for remote viewing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:31 PM   #633
A J Ricaud

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
I only wish the Roamio had access to the 3D Netflix streams too.
Are you saying that Roamios won't do 3D on Netflix?
A J Ricaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 06:05 PM   #634
aaronwt
HD Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by A J Ricaud View Post
Are you saying that Roamios won't do 3D on Netflix?
I only know that the 3D streams aren't an option. I have a bunch of titles in my queue that are available for streaming in 3D. If I use my Sony 3D BD players, those titles will show "3D" next to the "Super HD" at the title screen(the screen that shows audio options, subtitles, etc). And when I start the stream it asks if I want to view it in 3D. On the Roamio, like most Netflix players, only "Super HD" shows up at the title screen and of course it doesn't ask you if you want to play it in 3D.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:11 PM   #635
gt7610c

woah I didn't know Netflix added 3D streaming. Might have to pick it up for a month again. Is there a separate section or have they made it impossible to find what limited titles they offer in the format? I noticed instantwatcher doesn't list 3D as a category (yet?). I assume/hope the PS3 Netflix client can view 3D content?
gt7610c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:07 AM   #636
aaronwt
HD Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt7610c View Post
woah I didn't know Netflix added 3D streaming. Might have to pick it up for a month again. Is there a separate section or have they made it impossible to find what limited titles they offer in the format? I noticed instantwatcher doesn't list 3D as a category (yet?). I assume/hope the PS3 Netflix client can view 3D content?
The PS3 can view 3D content but it can't output 3D from Netflix in 1080P, it's limited to 720P. Another limitation from such an old platform. Just like the PS3 can't output Dolby TrueHD from a 3D BD either.

For the 3D titles I had looked at a thread somewhere to find a bunch of 3D titles to add to my queue. I added a bunch early this year. But I think you also need to find the 3D titles from a player that has access to them and can play the 3D titles.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #637
bbrown9

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt.macgibbon View Post
Not happy - When i watch netflix, it reboots the tivo occasionally. i never had a premiere, but this has happened 3 times in the last 2 days. i have it hard wired.

should i return it and go back to using my series 3? (HD XL?)
This is happening to me too. I have the last version of the software and it rebooted while I was watching Netflix twice tonight.
bbrown9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:08 AM   #638
carrera

Long lost Tivo user here (see my registration date here!)...after several years with Dish we ditched it and picked up a Roamio Pro and a couple of Minis. After some set up glitches, have been really happy with it. Still re-learning things. One glitch that has bugged us is that we've had to reprogram the Guide several times. I uncheck SD and other channels, and then a few days later they reappear on the guide. I'm sure there's a fix for that, but I haven't found it yet.
carrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:19 AM   #639
synch22

Installed my second mini today and decided to sell the loyal s3 original. I feel like the channel changing on the mini has gotten slower compared to when I had only one mini.

Am I imagining this? Is there more strain on the moca as you expand with mini's.
synch22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:04 AM   #640
Leon WIlkinson
TiVo Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrera View Post
Long lost Tivo user here (see my registration date here!)...after several years with Dish we ditched it and picked up a Roamio Pro and a couple of Minis. After some set up glitches, have been really happy with it. Still re-learning things. One glitch that has bugged us is that we've had to reprogram the Guide several times. I uncheck SD and other channels, and then a few days later they reappear on the guide. I'm sure there's a fix for that, but I haven't found it yet.
Do you have the live guide options set to all or my channels? or do you mean the channel list under setting?
Old 10-11-2013, 06:06 AM   #641
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrera View Post
One glitch that has bugged us is that we've had to reprogram the Guide several times. I uncheck SD and other channels, and then a few days later they reappear on the guide.
Not normal at all... I haven't seen that since my DirecTiVo days. On Fios, I've unchecked most of my SD, and they've never reappeared.

Do you get a lot of messages about your lineup having changed?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wmcbrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:38 AM   #642
crxssi
Veteran TiVo User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcbrine View Post
Not normal at all... I haven't seen that since my DirecTiVo days. On Fios, I've unchecked most of my SD, and they've never reappeared.

Do you get a lot of messages about your lineup having changed?
Exactly. The only time I see an SD channel reappear is when they change the lineup and move channels. This will make them look "new" and reappear.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:18 AM   #643
wmhjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptr727 View Post
I switched from a Verizon FiOS box; primary benefit is number of tuners and storage space, the software and capabilities are worse than the Verizon box:
http://blog.insanegenius.com/2013/09...izon-fios-dvr/
Is that your blog? Because if it is, you have at least one major false statement there. Having in the past been on a cable board for 10 years, I can tell you first hand - and by federal law, that there is not such thing as an exclusive, noncompetitive agreement/contractor with a cable provider - period. That is one of the biggest fallacies that continues to be spread - though I see it being claimed less and less as time goes on.

If there is only one franchise agreement in your area, it is simply because in your area, no other provider has seen the financial benefit in rolling out and supporting their infrastructure in your area. Just like in any other service, the incumbent has an advantage in one area in that they have already made the initial investment (cable plant, etc) to deliver services. Sat/DBS needs no such infrastructure - and as you know - they already compete in your market without a franchise agreement. Any new provider would need to find sufficient profits in what they felt they could take away from the existing offerings - minus any people who might just "cut the cord" and compare that to their initial investment and then ongoing expense. By federal law, franchise authorities are explicitly prohibited from creating exclusive agreements - period. This was first stipulated even before the telecommunications act of 1996.
wmhjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:38 AM   #644
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcbrine View Post
I may have to eat my words, because I just now found a lot of incorrectly selected and deselected channels on my Roamio. However, since it's a new unit, I'm not completely sure that I ever finished setting them up correctly in the first place. But I have now. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Old 10-11-2013, 11:55 AM   #645
JimPa
S3 owner/user

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmhjr View Post
Is that your blog? Because if it is, you have at least one major false statement there. Having in the past been on a cable board for 10 years, I can tell you first hand - and by federal law, that there is not such thing as an exclusive, noncompetitive agreement/contractor with a cable provider - period. That is one of the biggest fallacies that continues to be spread - though I see it being claimed less and less as time goes on.

If there is only one franchise agreement in your area, it is simply because in your area, no other provider has seen the financial benefit in rolling out and supporting their infrastructure in your area. Just like in any other service, the incumbent has an advantage in one area in that they have already made the initial investment (cable plant, etc) to deliver services. Sat/DBS needs no such infrastructure - and as you know - they already compete in your market without a franchise agreement. Any new provider would need to find sufficient profits in what they felt they could take away from the existing offerings - minus any people who might just "cut the cord" and compare that to their initial investment and then ongoing expense. By federal law, franchise authorities are explicitly prohibited from creating exclusive agreements - period. This was first stipulated even before the telecommunications act of 1996.
I find this very interesting in that our small town granted a renewal to a franchise agreement with Brighthouse a few years back.

As you said, in small towns it's hard to make enough money for another cable provider to enter the market.
JimPa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 01:11 PM   #646
tivogurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmhjr View Post
By federal law, franchise authorities are explicitly prohibited from creating exclusive agreements - period.
Easily evaded by writing an agreement only one provider can or would want to sign. Frequently seen in government contracting. I also happen to believe that there's a gentleman's agreement between the cablecos not to expand into each other's territory. FIOS does well competing with BrightHouse in Tampa, why not expand to compete with them in Orlando?
tivogurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #647
tre74

Roamio base vs. Premiere base. I purchased a Premiere in the spring of 2010. I had recently cut the cord and was looking for a DVR that could record OTA. I was used to a Scientific Atlanta 8300HD. The Premiere was a delight in comparison. That being said, it was not without problems. It was a wonderful DVR that needed more tuners. It was also a streaming device with horrible streaming apps. Netflix was clunky and failed at times. Hulu Plus was clunky and failed at times. Amazon app was a disgrace to any platform and should be a model for "Don't let this app happen to you" for developers. The SD menus were dated and just plain ugly. The HD menus were slow. I'm going on my first week with the Roamio. Having four tuners for OTA recording is a joy, though some have complained about it not having separate cable and antenna inputs. It would have been nice, but I actually never used both of them at the same time. No built in Stream? That should have been in every box, but I did purchase one for the Premiere some time ago. I would have liked gigabit connection, but there is discussion in another thread that the gigabit connection on the Plus and Pro do not result in gigabit speeds. I'll leave that one to the experts. I do know that the Roamio tranfers shows to TiVo Desktop more quickly than the Premiere. I love the 1080p upscaling feature. The Netflix app has worked very well and I am pleased to see Dolby Digital Plus support. 1080p/24fps playback is steady. The Hulu Plus app is still not my favorite and still seems a bit glitchy. The remote control unit is improved. RF for the win! I do still like the logo on the Premiere remote control unit more than the one on the Roamio. The Roamio box is retro cool and looks like a 1950's radio. Streaming from the Premiere list of shows works beautifully. Can someone explain to me why streaming from TiVo Desktop rather than transferring is not possible to do. Or, am I missing something?Unfortunately, there are things I do not like about the Roamio experience. No cables in the box? Seriously, no cables of any kind in the damn box! MP3 only music streaming support? Am I wrong on this one? Still no PIP? Leftover SD menus? Seriously, leftover damn SD menus! Everybody should feel ashamed of themselves for this one. Amazon Instant app. Seriously, the damn Amazon Instant app! Disgusting! It is now 2013. TiVo wants to stay alive and flaunts a box that does it all and then proceeds to cripple the Roamio with the Amazon app from hell that still does not support Prime. I really like the TiVo Roamio. I am also very disappointed that the features most discussed about in the Premiere still are not fixed on the brand new box. I sincerely hope the out of network streaming feature comes sooner than later. Perhaps TiVo should have kept its mouth shut and launched the feature as a surprise. Anyhoo, the improvements from the Premiere are nice, but there really is no excuse for not fixing everything. Those issues should have been the first priority. Now, the improvements are being overshadowed by the rotting leftovers. TiVo is not a cheap experience. Offering a first class DVR in this new age is not enough. People want to stream and more and more of them want to be able to move media to their devices. I enjoyed my Premiere for the last three years. I'm sure I'll enjoy the Roamio for another three, but I expect the next box to have all HD menus, to have built in Stream on all models, to have gigabit connection on all models, support wireless ac, support more streaming codecs and have Amazon Prime in a flashy new app! If you made through all of this crap, I owe you a beer.
tre74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 01:29 PM   #648
tre74

Oh, and HDMI-CEC? Where is it?
Old 10-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #649
atmuscarella

tre74,

A beer sounds good !

I am also OTA and find the Roamio a nice upgrade from my Premiere or Series 3 units. Could care less about streaming apps (have 1/2 dozen other devices that can stream pretty much anything if I want too), but did find the Dial/Android/YouTube thing interesting. What I do like is being able to sub to various pod casts and have them auto download.
R.I.P. - 08/06 - TiVo
05/08 - TiVo HD
06/08 - Panasonic 50PZ800U 50" Plazma!!
03/10 - Series 3
11/10 - Premiere
09/13 - Roamio

Last edited by atmuscarella : 10-11-2013 at 02:55 PM.
atmuscarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 02:55 PM   #650
aaronwt
HD Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tre74 View Post
Roamio base vs. Premiere base. I purchased a Premiere in the spring of 2010. I had recently cut the cord and was looking for a DVR that could record OTA. I was used to a Scientific Atlanta 8300HD. The Premiere was a delight in comparison. That being said, it was not without problems. It was a wonderful DVR that needed more tuners. It was also a streaming device with horrible streaming apps. Netflix was clunky and failed at times. Hulu Plus was clunky and failed at times. Amazon app was a disgrace to any platform and should be a model for "Don't let this app happen to you" for developers. The SD menus were dated and just plain ugly. The HD menus were slow. I'm going on my first week with the Roamio. Having four tuners for OTA recording is a joy, though some have complained about it not having separate cable and antenna inputs. It would have been nice, but I actually never used both of them at the same time. No built in Stream? That should have been in every box, but I did purchase one for the Premiere some time ago. I would have liked gigabit connection, but there is discussion in another thread that the gigabit connection on the Plus and Pro do not result in gigabit speeds. I'll leave that one to the experts. I do know that the Roamio tranfers shows to TiVo Desktop more quickly than the Premiere. I love the 1080p upscaling feature. The Netflix app has worked very well and I am pleased to see Dolby Digital Plus support. 1080p/24fps playback is steady. The Hulu Plus app is still not my favorite and still seems a bit glitchy. The remote control unit is improved. RF for the win! I do still like the logo on the Premiere remote control unit more than the one on the Roamio. The Roamio box is retro cool and looks like a 1950's radio. Streaming from the Premiere list of shows works beautifully. Can someone explain to me why streaming from TiVo Desktop rather than transferring is not possible to do. Or, am I missing something?Unfortunately, there are things I do not like about the Roamio experience. No cables in the box? Seriously, no cables of any kind in the damn box! MP3 only music streaming support? Am I wrong on this one? Still no PIP? Leftover SD menus? Seriously, leftover damn SD menus! Everybody should feel ashamed of themselves for this one. Amazon Instant app. Seriously, the damn Amazon Instant app! Disgusting! It is now 2013. TiVo wants to stay alive and flaunts a box that does it all and then proceeds to cripple the Roamio with the Amazon app from hell that still does not support Prime. I really like the TiVo Roamio. I am also very disappointed that the features most discussed about in the Premiere still are not fixed on the brand new box. I sincerely hope the out of network streaming feature comes sooner than later. Perhaps TiVo should have kept its mouth shut and launched the feature as a surprise. Anyhoo, the improvements from the Premiere are nice, but there really is no excuse for not fixing everything. Those issues should have been the first priority. Now, the improvements are being overshadowed by the rotting leftovers. TiVo is not a cheap experience. Offering a first class DVR in this new age is not enough. People want to stream and more and more of them want to be able to move media to their devices. I enjoyed my Premiere for the last three years. I'm sure I'll enjoy the Roamio for another three, but I expect the next box to have all HD menus, to have built in Stream on all models, to have gigabit connection on all models, support wireless ac, support more streaming codecs and have Amazon Prime in a flashy new app! If you made through all of this crap, I owe you a beer.
What would wireless ac get you when you are only getting up to 200mbps over a wired connection? Wireless N can easily exceed those speeds. Although I'm not sure what speeds you get from the Roamio wireless connection since I never tested it.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:57 PM   #651
bradleys
It'll be fine....

Tre74 - buddy....

Put some paragraph breaks in in your post to make it easier to read!

I think I need a beer!!!!!
TiVo Premier (2 TB Upgrade)
TiVo Roamio Plus
TiVo Mini
iPad TiVo app
TiVo Stream (Sold)
Personal Video Share powered by PyTiVo
bradleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #652
tre74

Sorry, got carried away and then was too lazy to go back and edit it. Chilling beers now.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:14 PM   #653
HenryFarpolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tre74 View Post
Sorry, got carried away and then was too lazy to go back and edit it. Chilling beers now.
I made it through the first two lines. How many beers does that get me?
HenryFarpolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:21 AM   #654
rocket777

Thumbs up Much improved over tivo hd

I'm relatively new to tivo; I have a tivo hd and now a roamio.

The good:

Overall, I like it, quite an improvement over the tivo hd. It's a lot faster, and I can now download at 68Mbps vs. the 10 I got with the hd.

Picture quality is superb. The HD menus are nice.

The remote is much nicer, and the most important button, the advance, is slightly bigger and so my thumb doesn't get sore like it did with the hd. It also skips much faster - as the button presses are much more responsive. I don't feel the need for my programmable remote with the 4x,5x, and 6x 30-sec skips on 3 programmable keys.

The ok, but needs improvement:

The picture in picture is nice, and a good start, though not complete. The zoom only seems to work if I'm on tivo central. If I go deeper, say into settings, it doesn't return to the last thing I was watching.

The back key seems to be mostly just the left key. It doesn't seem to be a generalized pop off the stack backspace like in a browser.

The checkmark on the shows to be recorded in the guide is nice. However, my previous direct tv dvr did this one better:

1st click record on the guide, set to record once,
2nd click is a season pass,
3rd click cancels season pass and one off recording, i.e. back to where you started.

If it's a one-off, like a movie, then the second click would just cancel. If you want to do what exists now, simply go in with select to setup additional options. As it stands now, record or select on a guide item do the same exact thing. So, nothing would be lost to let record mean record with no confirmation. Now, to cancel a recording in the guide, takes quite a few steps.

The stuff I still don't like:

The biggest problem I have is with the timeout and go live spoiler. My other dvr would timeout to a screen saver. The next click returns you to where you were, and it had a true "re-zoom" key, from any page anywhere it would return to what you were last watching.

You could never accidentally go live. I find I still must go to some recorded show, start playing and click pause before I turn off the tv. Otherwise, I could turn on the tv and be live on a sports event that I was going to watch 2 hours delayed only to have it spoiled.

I'm glad to see the mlb app has a spoiler setting to avoid seeing scores. I'm planning on subscribing to that rather than pay $80 a month to direct tv just to see baseball next year.

I don't like the "hold down" advance to go to the end, or live. I'd prefer it to just repeat the skips. I like the advance to next mark, but would prefer these to always be 15 minutes regardless of show length. Actually, I'd prefer this to be skip 15 minutes, not just to a marker. Then I could easily skip halftime of football or basketball.

And I'd like to see a faster fast forward, my old dvr had 2x, 15x, 60x, and 300x. The latter was especially nice since I could watch the little score graphic in baseball and go to where there were men on base quickly and watch only the best parts of a game.

Final thoughts:

It might seem like I'm complaining, but overall I think this box is good enough that I'm now getting ready to dump my direct tv. Now that there's digital tv in my area (L.A.) I can get nearly 100 OTA channels with a small figure 8 outdoor antenna. The reception from this baby is perfect.

The only problem I have is that my microwave messes up channels 7, 9, 11, and 13, which still broadcast in VHF. My tv tuner also had this problem. All the others use the UHF band and there's no problem there. It's probably time to get a new oven.

It also plays nice with my tivo hd, sharing etc. My main computer works well as a server using streambaby. However, sometimes the audio is a bit out of sync on the roamio, and so I still end up viewing some things using the VLC media player on my win7 system on the same tv. That program has an audio delay or advance by 100ms increments that I use when a video isn't synced fully. Would be a nice feature on tivo - say with 2 of the new 4 color keys during playback.
rocket777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 04:08 AM   #655
JimPa
S3 owner/user

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket777 View Post
...snip...

The only problem I have is that my microwave messes up channels 7, 9, 11, and 13, which still broadcast in VHF. My tv tuner also had this problem. All the others use the UHF band and there's no problem there. It's probably time to get a new oven.
Nice review.

I'm a bit concerned about the microwave leakage. Dude....that's dangerous as can be. Don't take those kinds of chances with your health.
JimPa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:46 AM   #656
crxssi
Veteran TiVo User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimPa View Post
I'm a bit concerned about the microwave leakage. Dude....that's dangerous as can be. Don't take those kinds of chances with your health.
I don't think it is all that dangerous in levels that could start to interfere with electronics. However, it would make sense to replace such a defective microwave oven.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:15 AM   #657
Bphagan
brettdog

Rocket,
I found out in another thread the back key is mainly for HTML5 apps.
If you use the YouTube app, the Back and Left have different functions.

I also agree with the Skip buttons.
There needs to be more options for configuration. Everyone has different usage for these buttons.
On Dish DVR, when watching a recorded Golf event, I would use the (slowest)FF between shots, especially near the end of a broadcast where there are few golfers left on the course with lots of filler, and when I see a commercial during FF, I would press the skip button 4 times to skip the commercials quicker.
Imagine the first time I did this on the Tivo and my playback jumped forward 2 hours.
I had to retrain myself not to do that.

I rarely find a use for the skip to tick except for sports that I only want to watch the end.
I would prefer to have the option to set it to drop out of FF and skip forward or skip backward instead of jumping to tick.

More options for the skip buttons would be nice.

bdog
Bphagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:09 AM   #658
aaronwt
HD Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bphagan View Post
Rocket,
I found out in another thread the back key is mainly for HTML5 apps.
If you use the YouTube app, the Back and Left have different functions.
On other TiVo remotes the Zoom button functions as the back button. Or even with older remotes, the button in the same position functions as the back button in the apps.

Last edited by aaronwt : 10-16-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:22 PM   #659
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bphagan View Post
On Dish DVR ... I would press the skip button 4 times to skip the commercials quicker.
That's actually what the skip button is for on the TiVo, too. The "skip to tick" function is sort of a decoy placeholder. Really, you were supposed to enter the backdoor code, Select-Play-Select-3-0-Select, after which the button would work as originally intended, before TiVo tried to appease commercial-pushers.

Now this function has increasingly come out of hiding over the years. I thought that 30-second-slip (not skip, but you can still switch to that mode) was now the default behavior for this button on new TiVo models?

Old 10-16-2013, 12:44 PM   #660
Bphagan
brettdog

wmcbrine,
I wasn't clear, on the Dish I would use the slower FF between shots. But sometimes while FFing, they go to commercial break. I would just press the Skip forward button while the FF was still going and the Dish DVR would jump 2 minutes and fall back into Play mode.
On Tivo when I did this, it jumped 4 ticks.
It caught me off guard the first few times.
Now when the commercial comes on during FF, I have to press play then skip 4 times.

I keep saying skip but it is actually a 30 second scan. I prefer scan, but every once in a while the Tivo gets confused and jumps tick marks instead of 30 second jumps.
Scan is he default.
Bphagan is offline   Reply With Quote