TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2013, 04:46 PM   #61
TonyD79
Registered User
 
TonyD79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 4,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maui View Post
I did not even make it all the way through the first epsiode of Super Fun Night last night.
I was looking to bail then when the fat chick (hey, I'm a fat dude, so I can decide if that was dumb or not) decided to climb on the piano to look sexy during the horrible sing off battle, that is when I hit stop and deleted everything.

What a horrible show. I wish I could delete it from my recording history, too.
__________________
Tony D
TonyD79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:47 PM   #62
TonyD79
Registered User
 
TonyD79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 4,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterJoe View Post
It was so not the show that it claimed to be.
It was on at night, so it got one out of three right.
__________________
Tony D
TonyD79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #63
Azlen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Peoria, AZ
Posts: 2,080
I got a chance to watch the pilot episode of "Sean Saves the World" and it was awful. I wanted to like it because I like Megan Hilty but it was beyond bad. Annoying laugh track, wasn't funny. Couldn't make it through the pilot.
Azlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:31 PM   #64
gweempose
Registered User
 
gweempose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northbrook, IL
Posts: 1,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyTango View Post

Any time spent watching a doomed show is time I'm not watching and keeping up on a keeper ... I'm sure there are some shows I could have enjoyed for a season but I dropped them in favor of shows I have enjoyed for multiple seasons.
I agree that it can be very frustrating to get really into a show only to have it yanked from the schedule without any plot resolution. Because of this, I will often record an entire season of a show and wait to watch it until I know it has been renewed for a second season. That being said, there are some truly amazing shows that got the ax way too soon. I recently started a thread on this very topic:

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...40#post9841540

I can't imagine never having watched Firefly simply because it got cancelled in its first season. I'd put the 15 episodes that do exist up against the complete multi-season runs of almost any other show out there.
__________________
(1) Roamio Pro
(1) Premiere XL4
(1) Premiere XL
(3) Minis

gweempose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:41 PM   #65
Maui
Major Lee Oblivious
 
Maui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Decatur, IL
Posts: 13,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlen View Post
I got a chance to watch the pilot episode of "Sean Saves the World" and it was awful. I wanted to like it because I like Megan Hilty but it was beyond bad. Annoying laugh track, wasn't funny. Couldn't make it through the pilot.
It wasn't the worst new sitcom of the night in my opinion, Welcome To The Family took that prize, but it was pretty bad.
__________________
Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong.
Maui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:50 AM   #66
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 35,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweempose View Post
I agree that it can be very frustrating to get really into a show only to have it yanked from the schedule without any plot resolution. Because of this, I will often record an entire season of a show and wait to watch it until I know it has been renewed for a second season. That being said, there are some truly amazing shows that got the ax way too soon. I recently started a thread on this very topic:

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...40#post9841540

I can't imagine never having watched Firefly simply because it got cancelled in its first season. I'd put the 15 episodes that do exist up against the complete multi-season runs of almost any other show out there.
And you never would have found those shows had you not watched them. I couldn't have imagined missing Terriers, but if I followed the credo of never watching shows that might get cancelled, I would have missed it. I'll watch stuff I like, and if it gets cancelled, cest la vie
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:14 AM   #67
TonyTheTiger
Pro Troll Magnet
 
TonyTheTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,230
So far, the celeb-led shows are failing in my book. Having been away in the UK for most of last week and this, we are just hitting the DVR for some of the pilots. Last night we watched Michael J Fox and Crazy Ones and the following is true for both of them. The celebs have their 'schtick' and, if the entire show is based on that, it'll get very old very quickly. Maybe they'll get a second episode viewing, but it's not a priority.

I was really looking forward to Brooklyn-Nine-Nine, but cancelled the SP after the first one. Even Andre couldn't save that mess.
__________________
"YOU! YES YOU! STAND STILL, LADDIE"
"How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?"
TonyTheTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:33 PM   #68
WhiskeyTango
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 5,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
And you never would have found those shows had you not watched them. I couldn't have imagined missing Terriers, but if I followed the credo of never watching shows that might get cancelled, I would have missed it. I'll watch stuff I like, and if it gets cancelled, cest la vie
I suspect you and I have very different viewing habits. If you don't mind my asking, how many hours of tv do you record and watch per week?
WhiskeyTango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:38 PM   #69
TIVO_GUY_HERE
I miss the ocean
 
TIVO_GUY_HERE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Dallas Texas
Posts: 5,656
The Originals didn't make it past the 1st episode. I gave Vampire Diaries a couple of seasons, but gave up on that, so I didn't have high hopes.
TIVO_GUY_HERE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:44 PM   #70
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 35,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
I suspect you and I have very different viewing habits. If you don't mind my asking, how many hours of tv do you record and watch per week?
I haven't figured it out, but I would say, on average, at least 4-6 shows per night (except Friday-Saturday). Some nights, more. And I have a whole host of movies and documentaries that I save up for slow periods. I also watch stuff on Netflix from time to time too (just finished United States of Tara for instance). So it's not like I hardly record anything. I record a lot. I think where we differ is I'll give shows a shot, even if the ratings are low, where you might wait for the ratings and if they are bad, you let it go. IMO, I just think you might miss out on a hidden gem from time to time If everyone watched like you, I'm afraid, all we'd get is reality shows and other cheap to make shows, because nobody would give anything other than that a chance. Unless of course the TV infrastructure changes with the times

Oh, and I should mention, that I'm an avid hockey and baseball fan, so very often, I will watch all or part of a game and catch up on the other stuff later.
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:05 PM   #71
MonsterJoe
waxing cynical
 
MonsterJoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Central MA
Posts: 14,039
Too bad about those Rangers!
MonsterJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #72
WhiskeyTango
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 5,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
I haven't figured it out, but I would say, on average, at least 4-6 shows per night (except Friday-Saturday). Some nights, more. And I have a whole host of movies and documentaries that I save up for slow periods. I also watch stuff on Netflix from time to time too (just finished United States of Tara for instance). So it's not like I hardly record anything. I record a lot. I think where we differ is I'll give shows a shot, even if the ratings are low, where you might wait for the ratings and if they are bad, you let it go. IMO, I just think you might miss out on a hidden gem from time to time If everyone watched like you, I'm afraid, all we'd get is reality shows and other cheap to make shows, because nobody would give anything other than that a chance. Unless of course the TV infrastructure changes with the times

Oh, and I should mention, that I'm an avid hockey and baseball fan, so very often, I will watch all or part of a game and catch up on the other stuff later.
Oh, I have no problem giving a show a shot. I've seen several of the shows in gweempose's list including Invasion, Life on Mars, Firefly, and Journeyman. Last year I stayed with Last Resort.

My issue is time and space. If I'm understanding you correctly, you are pretty much able to keep up with what you are recording for the most part? I can't. Right now I have 35 hours set to record each week but I can only realistically watch around 21 hours. With the amount of free space I have on my Tivo, I'll run out of free space in about 6 weeks. At that point something has to give.

I have about 350-375 hours of backlogged recordings dating back as far as 2006 (season 2 of Sleeper Cell). I simply can't keep up with all that I record and have to be a bit more discerning in what I choose to get involved in.

Of the dozen or so new shows I'm recording I've only watched the first episode of Sleepy Hollow. When I reach my storage tipping point, I have to decide to bail on a show I am currently watching or one I have saved up. That is when the ratings come into play. Last spring I had 666 Park Ave, Vegas, Red Widow, Zero Hour, and Do No Harm recorded but unwatched. I was down to only 12 hours (out of 157) left in free space. Those shows all got the boot which allowed me to continue recording the rest of the shows I was watching as well as later adding Orphan Black and Hannibal.
WhiskeyTango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #73
gschrock
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: holt, mi
Posts: 737
I'll generally dump a show if it's cancelled before I've started watching it. Maybe I would have liked it, but who knows, and quite frankly, I don't have the time. And for me, it's pretty simple, I just don't have the time for something that's already been deemed not worthy of continuing. The good thing is if I don't watch it, then at least I don't know whether I would have liked it, so I don't have to be pissed that it was canceled.

I've got so much stuff that I still need to watch that I'm not exactly running out of stuff to watch.
gschrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:53 PM   #74
mattack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: sunnyvale
Posts: 17,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandia101 View Post
Why do you say it's dumb? What difference does it make?
People stop watching tv shows all the time for lots of reasons. There is no reason to invest time in something you've decided is no longer worth your time.
I'm not saying they can't use whatever reason they want to stop watching a show, but I continue to think it's dumb to stop watching a show and immediately delete all of the episodes JUST because it's been cancelled. If they were enjoying the show before, why not keep watching them.

Heck, I'll probably still watch *at least* the first episode of Lucky 7, even though I know it's already been cancelled. (If I don't watch the second, I might arguably be falling into the same trap.. but I'll really likely just leave it on my hard drive until that hard drive dies too, if I don't watch it soon after watching the first episode!)
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 11:59 PM   #75
Azlen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Peoria, AZ
Posts: 2,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattack View Post
I'm not saying they can't use whatever reason they want to stop watching a show, but I continue to think it's dumb to stop watching a show and immediately delete all of the episodes JUST because it's been cancelled. If they were enjoying the show before, why not keep watching them.

Heck, I'll probably still watch *at least* the first episode of Lucky 7, even though I know it's already been cancelled. (If I don't watch the second, I might arguably be falling into the same trap.. but I'll really likely just leave it on my hard drive until that hard drive dies too, if I don't watch it soon after watching the first episode!)
To me there is a great dependency on what type of show that it is. I'll watch a sitcom still even if it's been canceled. I even watched the unaired episodes of The B in Apt 23 and Ben and Kate. But I'm much more likely to skip a soon to be canceled show if it's more serial. I don't want to get into a story if I don't know how it's going to end.
Azlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:59 AM   #76
WhiskeyTango
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 5,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattack View Post
If they were enjoying the show before, why not keep watching them.
Because I, and others, have better things to do. I guess some people value their time more than others.
WhiskeyTango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:13 AM   #77
jr461
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsnelson View Post
My approach in the last few seasons has been this:

1. Make a very short list (3 - 4) of shows that seem very compelling because of topic/actors/writers/directors/producers
2. Watch a few episodes of them, even if they seem to start slow
3. Watch for groundswell on other shows that we didn't choose
4. If other shows that seem interesting are getting lots of good press (especially from the harshest critics around, the people in this forum, and I'm only half kidding), "obtain" the missing episodes from "somewhere", and if we like them, get an SP going forward.

It's kind of a way to not have to commit to so many shows up front, but be able to get in the game later.

As for the original topic: I'm not sure I can think of a single show that I stopped watching after seeing only the pilot.

Brad
We approach it similarly. Those shows that seem interesting to us get set up for a SP (typically not more than a handful each season).

Typically, I like to give a new show about 3 episodes. While I would like the pilot to grab us, I realize that some shows need a couple of episodes to get their footing. That said, if the pilot really loses us we will stop. My wife bailed on the Goldbergs after the pilot (not a huge sitcom fan anyway); I can spare 22 minutes in the near future to see if it improves.

Regardless of how much we have to watch, the DVR eliminates any pressure to do so on any particular timetable. In fact, we like mini-binges for those shows we don't get to for a couple of weeks.

There are MANY shows we've caught up on after passing initially but for which received recommendations from friends/family or had seen a lot of press. Those resulted in enjoyable long term binges for shows such as Dexter, Breaking Bad, Arrested Development, Weeds, Mad Men and Downton Abbey.

We made the mistake of bailing on Ray Donovan after the pilot as we thought it was too confusing (it was late and we were tired). My sister urged us to stay with it so we did and now are hooked.

On the other hand, Sons of Anarchy was also recommended to us and we gave it 3 full episodes but still couldn't get into it.
__________________
--Jeff
jr461 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:18 PM   #78
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am
 
scandia101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MN, greater TC metro area
Posts: 9,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattack View Post
I'm not saying they can't use whatever reason they want to stop watching a show, but I continue to think it's dumb to stop watching a show and immediately delete all of the episodes JUST because it's been cancelled. If they were enjoying the show before, why not keep watching them.
But who says they were enjoying the show to begin with? If they are just giving the show a chance by watching a few episodes why invest any more time in it?
__________________
discipuli nostrum bardissimi sunt.
scandia101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:17 PM   #79
aadam101
Future Prez of ABC
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: North of Boston
Posts: 7,014
I give up after pilots because if the show is bad it's sure to get cancelled. The network TV model doesn't make a lot of sense. Spend $100 million on development every year just to end up with one or two hits and maybe a handful of others that don't get cancelled. That's only if you are lucky. If you are NBC, you cancel your entire lineup because nobody watches your network anymore. Rinse and repeat.

With cable and Netflix quickly taking over, network TV needs to change fast.
__________________
A passing grade? Like a C? Why don't I just get pregnant at a bus station!
aadam101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:57 PM   #80
Azlen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Peoria, AZ
Posts: 2,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by aadam101 View Post
I give up after pilots because if the show is bad it's sure to get cancelled. The network TV model doesn't make a lot of sense. Spend $100 million on development every year just to end up with one or two hits and maybe a handful of others that don't get cancelled. That's only if you are lucky. If you are NBC, you cancel your entire lineup because nobody watches your network anymore. Rinse and repeat.

With cable and Netflix quickly taking over, network TV needs to change fast.
One key difference between cable/Netflix and network TV is the pure volume of scripted original programming each provides. Maybe the networks should cut back on the nights that air new programming but cuts directly into their revenue. A lot of what gets watched on Netflix and cable also came from network TV. Cut the source and it will have a downstream impact as well. The network model must still be working to some degree because they're still making money for the most part. When that money dries up things will change but it could very well mean that we don't get as much original scripted programming. There aren't any clear cut solutions out there.
Azlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:50 AM   #81
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 35,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandia101 View Post
But who says they were enjoying the show to begin with? If they are just giving the show a chance by watching a few episodes why invest any more time in it?
I think I am referring to those who record shows and never watch because they got cancelled. I think, for most of us, if we watched a show and we really enjoyed it, we'd probably watch it no matter what the status of the show is. It's why I generally don't binge view during the fall new show season (and to a lesser extent the January one). I'll watch all the new stuff I'm interested in at least once. I'll get rid of stuff that absolutely have no potential for me to enjoy (such as Dad and Moms this year), and I will go from there. I am usually not a binge viewer anyway and try to keep up, but sometimes I'll get a few episodes behind and try and catch up eventually (this time is year is generally the time I fall most behind because of baseball post season and some hockey). So I do kinda get watching a show once that you kinda like but letting it go if it's going to get cancelled or you just don't like it enough. But I usually don't let either a critic's review or cancellation status determine if I'm going to watch something or not.
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:42 PM   #82
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am
 
scandia101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MN, greater TC metro area
Posts: 9,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
I think I am referring to
If you don't know what you're talking about...

and what you said is an entirely different concept than what I'm questioning mattack about so I don't get why you'd quote me.
__________________
discipuli nostrum bardissimi sunt.
scandia101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:45 PM   #83
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 35,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandia101 View Post
If you don't know what you're talking about...

and what you said is an entirely different concept than what I'm questioning mattack about so I don't get why you'd quote me.

Sorry you took it so personally.

Lighten up Francis!

If you read the thread, you'd know that a lot of this discussion stemmed from the fact that someone mentioned they don't bother watching shows until they know if they are cancelled or not.
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:12 PM   #84
steve614
what ru lookin at?
 
steve614's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 10,722
I see where you are coming from now.
I admit, I will tend to keep watching a canceled show IF I like the show and I started watching before I knew it was canceled.
I did this with Zero Hour and 666 Park Avenue.

OTOH, there are shows like Lucky 7. I've got episodes saved up but I haven't started it yet. And now that it is canceled, I most likely won't bother.
__________________
The Man Prayer: I'm a man ...... I can change ...... If I have to ...... I guess.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

F*CK CANCER!
steve614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:47 PM   #85
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am
 
scandia101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MN, greater TC metro area
Posts: 9,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
Sorry you took it so personally.

Lighten up Francis!

If you read the thread, you'd know that a lot of this discussion stemmed from the fact that someone mentioned they don't bother watching shows until they know if they are cancelled or not.
I'm simply trying to understand your comprehension limitations.
I know what the thread is about and your post is relevant to the thread, but quoting me as a launchpad to say it makes as much sense as saying "I like turtles" when asked about your zombie face painting.
__________________
discipuli nostrum bardissimi sunt.

Last edited by scandia101 : 10-09-2013 at 02:02 PM. Reason: added "zombie"
scandia101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:04 PM   #86
mattack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: sunnyvale
Posts: 17,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve614 View Post
I see where you are coming from now.
I admit, I will tend to keep watching a canceled show IF I like the show and I started watching before I knew it was canceled.
I did this with Zero Hour and 666 Park Avenue.

OTOH, there are shows like Lucky 7. I've got episodes saved up but I haven't started it yet. And now that it is canceled, I most likely won't bother.
Yeah, strangely, I got into Zero Hour & 666 more during their burnoffs than when they were regularly scheduled. Probably because they were some of the only dramas with new episodes that I was watching at the time.
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:07 PM   #87
jr461
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 797
If a serialized show is canceled, I will stop. I don't want to invest the time to be left without a conclusion. OTOH, if it's a show with stand-alone episodes and I have been enjoying them, no reason not to continue.
__________________
--Jeff
jr461 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:10 PM   #88
TIVO_GUY_HERE
I miss the ocean
 
TIVO_GUY_HERE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Dallas Texas
Posts: 5,656
I have I think 4 episodes of "Southland" yet to see. I do plan on watching them, but since I know there isn't anymore, I'm in no hurry.

For me to cancel a show after the 1st episode, I really didn't have high hopes anyway.. most shows I will give at least 2
TIVO_GUY_HERE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:54 AM   #89
mr.unnatural
Registered User
 
mr.unnatural's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTheTiger View Post
So far, the celeb-led shows are failing in my book. Having been away in the UK for most of last week and this, we are just hitting the DVR for some of the pilots. Last night we watched Michael J Fox and Crazy Ones and the following is true for both of them. The celebs have their 'schtick' and, if the entire show is based on that, it'll get very old very quickly. Maybe they'll get a second episode viewing, but it's not a priority.

I was really looking forward to Brooklyn-Nine-Nine, but cancelled the SP after the first one. Even Andre couldn't save that mess.
I just dropped The Crazy Ones and The Michael J. Fox show from my lineup last night. I dropped Brooklyn Ninety-Nine after the pilot episode. The first two sitcoms weren't all that bad, but your post rings true for their respective "schticks." I mostly dropped them because there are new shows premiering this week as well as a couple that I still watch and I only have so many hours in the week to watch them. I like to keep as current as I can with my shows and not have too many backlogged. Otherwise, I'll never get caught up. I've still got a lot of shows from torrent downloads I need to finish watching, like House of Cards and Orange is the New Black and several others.

I also just dropped Criminal Minds and Revolution. Criminal Minds was a great show in it's day, but was starting to reach a point where it was basically the same old plot being rehashed with a slightly different twist each week. Revolution was OK, but when I looked at my overall list it was one of the shows I least looked forward to viewing so it got cut. I dropped Chicago Fire and Hostages for the same reason. I can't see Hostages being more than a dragged out miniseries. It is scheduled to only run for the first half of the season so maybe that's how they planned it.
mr.unnatural is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:34 AM   #90
TonyTheTiger
Pro Troll Magnet
 
TonyTheTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,230
According to the pundits, Hostages and Betrayal are both failing to hold an audience, so I would expect them to be dropped fairly soon.

Watched the pilot of Back in the Game last night and completely failed to even smile, although it seems to have a following.

Time will tell.
__________________
"YOU! YES YOU! STAND STILL, LADDIE"
"How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?"
TonyTheTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump




Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Advertisements

TiVo Community
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media

(C) 2013 Magenium Solutions - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVoŽ is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not owned or operated by TiVo Inc.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 PM.
OUR NETWORK: MyOpenRouter | TechLore | SansaCommunity | RoboCommunity | MediaSmart Home | Explore3DTV | Dijit Community | DVR Playground |