TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-03-2013, 09:29 AM   #1
buscuitboy

Question managing Netflix Queue on a Series 3

I have some Series 3 TiVos that are working good for the most part, but recently I have noticed that managing their Netflix Queue is next to impossible. There is really no longer a way to manage your Queue via your online account (probably due to their recent addition of "profiles") and there is no direct way to search for something within the Netflix app on them.

I know you can search for something through the TiVo search function, but was looking for something easier. I have used the android app "My Netflix Q" in the past, but with "profiles" added, it has sort of messes up this app.

Any other suggestions on how to easily & better manage a Netflix Queue with a Series 3 TiVo?
buscuitboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 10:50 AM   #2
jrtroo
User

I manage my online cue from the website all the time. In fact, I just reordered things this morning.

Otherwise, you are just experiencing the issues of having to use the old interface.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:01 AM   #3
SlappyMcgee

The Netflix app in the Tivo Series 3 does not have the option to manage a queue. Other then look through the list and remove items from your queue.
SlappyMcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:24 PM   #4
buscuitboy

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtroo View Post
I manage my online cue from the website all the time. In fact, I just reordered things this morning.

Otherwise, you are just experiencing the issues of having to use the old interface.
OK, maybe I am simply missing something. Where in Netflix.com is the "QUEUE" manager. I can't seem to find it in my account.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #5
jrtroo
User

On the watch instantly list, you'll see the "poster" view. Right next to the title of MY LIST it says "See All".
Old 10-04-2013, 06:37 AM   #6
steve614
what ru lookin at?

And once you are in the "See All" section of "My List", click on "Change order to: manual" that appears to the right.

That makes the list show up the way it used to before the change.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

F*CK CANCER!
steve614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:49 AM   #7
buscuitboy

OK, I see it now and I guess basically the "Queue" feature has been renamed to "My List". Was able to change order to manual and it looks like it used to. I think I got it as I can now manage the titles that are showing up in my Series 3s.

I thought my Series 3 were now TOTALLY obsolete, but I guess I can hold on to them a little bit longer. Thanks