TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Stream
TiVo Community
Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2013, 11:33 AM   #151
gigaguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 106
I'm a newbie, but seems like Mac users have less options with that Tivo Desktop software, right, which seems to be written for Windows?
I know I gotta keep searching...still trying to see what can be done with a Mac and Tivo..
gigaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #152
Dan203
Super Moderator
 
Dan203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Nevada
Posts: 25,262
For Macs you have to use a 3rd party program or pay for Roxio Toast to transfer programs from your TiVo.
__________________
Dan Haddix
Super Moderator
Developer for VideoReDo
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:29 PM   #153
mattack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: sunnyvale
Posts: 17,229
Yes, unfortunately. The 3rd party program that is currently updated the most is kmttg
http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...d.php?t=387725

That is the one that allows you to download shows from your Tivo to your computer (if they're not copy protected). It can also transcode (e.g. convert for ipad, etc..) but I have never used that part. Unfortunately kmttg is Java so the UI is kind of funky.. But at least it works well.

There is also pyTivo that you can use to get shows BACK on your Tivo from your computer.
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:33 PM   #154
ShayL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by morac View Post
Not without jailbreaking.
It sucks that you can airplay it without jailbreaking and using airplay mirroring.
ShayL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:25 AM   #155
ilovedvrs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 288
iOS is a bunch of crap.

crazy a company made hardware that is iOS only...

soon it will get android support, and I hope maybe one day windows support...
__________________
Roamio <- S3 <- S2 <- S1 ( Tivo since 1999 )
ilovedvrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:39 AM   #156
aaronwt
HD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 14,043
Hasn't the Stream been out around a year now? At that rate Windows support might arrive in 2015.
__________________
Roamio Pro
TiVo Mini x4
Roamio Basic OTA
39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:09 PM   #157
ort
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedvrs View Post
iOS is a bunch of crap.

crazy a company made hardware that is iOS only...

soon it will get android support, and I hope maybe one day windows support...
I can see the conversation now.

Engineer: According to our numbers, 500,000 people have downloaded the TiVo app for iOS and it has a very high engagement rate. The average iOS user uses the app 2.5 times per week.

TiVo exec: Go on...

Engineer: And on Android the app has been downloaded 100,000 times and the average engagement rate is one use every two months.

Marketer: And according to market research, our customers favor iOS over Android at a rate of about 2:1. Plus, our web traffic indicates that 3 times as many people visit our home page from iOS devices.

Engineer: And our research also indicates that it will take half as long and cost half as much to develop our App for iOS.

TiVo Executive: Well, screw that. iOS is crap. Plus, millions of people in countries we don't sell our products in prefer Android to iOS. Let's put all our manpower being an Android app.
ort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:21 PM   #158
Dan203
Super Moderator
 
Dan203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Nevada
Posts: 25,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
Hasn't the Stream been out around a year now? At that rate Windows support might arrive in 2015.
I'm hoping that whatever they're working on is more universal, rather then Android specific. Something that would allow them to quickly port Stream support to many platforms beyond iOS. Like that HTML5 based UI they showed at the cable show for Charter's cloud interface. If they can come up with something generic enough that it runs in a browser then they'll be able to port it to Android and Windows simultaneously.
__________________
Dan Haddix
Super Moderator
Developer for VideoReDo
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:16 PM   #159
mr_smits
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by ort View Post
I can see the conversation now.

Engineer: According to our numbers, 500,000 people have downloaded the TiVo app for iOS and it has a very high engagement rate. The average iOS user uses the app 2.5 times per week.

TiVo exec: Go on...

Engineer: And on Android the app has been downloaded 100,000 times and the average engagement rate is one use every two months.

Marketer: And according to market research, our customers favor iOS over Android at a rate of about 2:1. Plus, our web traffic indicates that 3 times as many people visit our home page from iOS devices.

Engineer: And our research also indicates that it will take half as long and cost half as much to develop our App for iOS.

TiVo Executive: Well, screw that. iOS is crap. Plus, millions of people in countries we don't sell our products in prefer Android to iOS. Let's put all our manpower being an Android app.
I think it's closer to this...


Engineer: According to our numbers, 500,000 people have downloaded the TiVo app for iOS and it has a very high engagement rate. The average iOS user uses the app 2.5 times per week.

TiVo exec: Go on...

Engineer: And on Android the app has been downloaded 100,000 times and the average engagement rate is one use every two months.

Marketer: And according to market research, our customers favor iOS over Android at a rate of about 2:1. Plus, our web traffic indicates that 3 times as many people visit our home page from iOS devices.

Engineer: And our research also indicates that it will take half as long and cost half as much to develop our App for iOS.


Intern: There's just one thing. Market trends show that Android sales pace is gaining ground on iOS almost every quarter. At this pace, Android will outsell iPhones in the U.S. (and globally) soon. The course for the iPad is likely to do the same. We should plan accordingly.


TiVo Executive: Be quiet!

Engineer: Hiss! Boo!

Marketer: I love my iPhone. How dare you question it's supremacy!


Intern: ...uh...sticking your head in the sand and pretending that this isn't happening is a poor long term strategy for TiVo. You do realize that it takes at least a year for us to advance on a different platform, and in the meantime we will not have a functional product for the most popular mobile platform in U.S.? We want to draw in customers, not alienate potential new customers.


TiVo Executive, Engineer and Marketer: (fingers in ears) WE CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA. IT'S DESIGNED FOR TABLETS; NOT PHONES. LA LA LA.


Intern: Oh brother.
mr_smits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:31 PM   #160
ort
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 172
But actually, iOS is growing faster then Android in the united states. I've told you this a few times in this thread and you keep ignoring it. iOS sales on all of the major carriers are higher than android sales. They have been for about a year now and the trend is not moving androids way. It's inching up for iOS.

Internationally Android is doing well, but huge swaths of these devices don't even run google's software and aren't available in markets TiVo serves. They are of no interest to TiVo what-so-ever.
ort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:06 PM   #161
NotNowChief
Addicted to TiVo
 
NotNowChief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York City Area
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_smits View Post
I think it's closer to this...


Engineer: According to our numbers, 500,000 people have downloaded the TiVo app for iOS and it has a very high engagement rate. The average iOS user uses the app 2.5 times per week.

TiVo exec: Go on...

Engineer: And on Android the app has been downloaded 100,000 times and the average engagement rate is one use every two months.

Marketer: And according to market research, our customers favor iOS over Android at a rate of about 2:1. Plus, our web traffic indicates that 3 times as many people visit our home page from iOS devices.

Engineer: And our research also indicates that it will take half as long and cost half as much to develop our App for iOS.


Intern: There's just one thing. Market trends show that Android sales pace is gaining ground on iOS almost every quarter. At this pace, Android will outsell iPhones in the U.S. (and globally) soon. The course for the iPad is likely to do the same. We should plan accordingly.


TiVo Executive: Be quiet!

Engineer: Hiss! Boo!

Marketer: I love my iPhone. How dare you question it's supremacy!


Intern: ...uh...sticking your head in the sand and pretending that this isn't happening is a poor long term strategy for TiVo. You do realize that it takes at least a year for us to advance on a different platform, and in the meantime we will not have a functional product for the most popular mobile platform in U.S.? We want to draw in customers, not alienate potential new customers.


TiVo Executive, Engineer and Marketer: (fingers in ears) WE CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA. IT'S DESIGNED FOR TABLETS; NOT PHONES. LA LA LA.


Intern: Oh brother.
You are awesome. That is all.
__________________
Verizon FiOS
TiVo Premiere XL4 (X2!)
TiVo Mini (X2!)
TiVo HDXL
TiVo HD
Retired: TiVo Series 2 ST, Philips Series 1 HDR212
NotNowChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:14 PM   #162
button1066
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_smits View Post
I think it's closer to this...


Engineer: According to our numbers, 500,000 people have downloaded the TiVo app for iOS and it has a very high engagement rate. The average iOS user uses the app 2.5 times per week.

TiVo exec: Go on...

Engineer: And on Android the app has been downloaded 100,000 times and the average engagement rate is one use every two months.

Marketer: And according to market research, our customers favor iOS over Android at a rate of about 2:1. Plus, our web traffic indicates that 3 times as many people visit our home page from iOS devices.

Engineer: And our research also indicates that it will take half as long and cost half as much to develop our App for iOS.


Intern: There's just one thing. Market trends show that Android sales pace is gaining ground on iOS almost every quarter. At this pace, Android will outsell iPhones in the U.S. (and globally) soon. The course for the iPad is likely to do the same. We should plan accordingly.


TiVo Executive: Be quiet!

Engineer: Hiss! Boo!

Marketer: I love my iPhone. How dare you question it's supremacy!


Intern: ...uh...sticking your head in the sand and pretending that this isn't happening is a poor long term strategy for TiVo. You do realize that it takes at least a year for us to advance on a different platform, and in the meantime we will not have a functional product for the most popular mobile platform in U.S.? We want to draw in customers, not alienate potential new customers.


TiVo Executive, Engineer and Marketer: (fingers in ears) WE CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA. IT'S DESIGNED FOR TABLETS; NOT PHONES. LA LA LA.


Intern: Oh brother.
You missed off the part where porky the pig flies past the window and Jennifer Aniston asks you back to her place for 'coffee'. As fantasies go you aren't very imaginative.

In the meantime iphone sales break records again blah blah blah.
button1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:08 PM   #163
Dan203
Super Moderator
 
Dan203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Nevada
Posts: 25,262
Saw this posted in another thread, thought it might be pertinent...



3,000,000 iPhone 5s & 5c is a pretty significant number of iOS devices.
__________________
Dan Haddix
Super Moderator
Developer for VideoReDo
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:53 AM   #164
aaronwt
HD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 14,043
The thing I always thought was funny was with some of the Apple cases. Why is a case made with a hole in it just so the Apple logo can be seen. Everytime I see that I just start laughing. It makes no sense.
__________________
Roamio Pro
TiVo Mini x4
Roamio Basic OTA
39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #165
ort
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan203 View Post

3,000,000 iPhone 5s & 5c is a pretty significant number of iOS devices.
3 million is just the daily average of the 3 day launch window. They sold 9 million iPhones opening weekend.
ort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:34 AM   #166
mr_smits
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by ort View Post
3 million is just the daily average of the 3 day launch window. They sold 9 million iPhones opening weekend.
It's impressive, as always.

Not to take anything away from the sales, but just like OS version debate, this is a function of their model focusing on control: control the OS and updates; control the hardware; control the app store; control expectations by customers; and finally control the customization by users.

The reason a 3 day launch window matters is because Apple controls as much as it does. It releases a new phone product annually, and the adoring masses line up at that time to buy the product.
mr_smits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:40 AM   #167
aaronwt
HD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 14,043
A coworker has the new iPhone. I can't believe how small the screen is.
__________________
Roamio Pro
TiVo Mini x4
Roamio Basic OTA
39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:46 AM   #168
ort
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_smits View Post
It's impressive, as always.

Not to take anything away from the sales, but just like OS version debate, this is a function of their model focusing on control: control the OS and updates; control the hardware; control the app store; control expectations by customers; and finally control the customization by users.

The reason a 3 day launch window matters is because Apple controls as much as it does. It releases a new phone product annually, and the adoring masses line up at that time to buy the product.
Has it ever occurred to you that their tight levels of control are the exact reason so many people like the product? That for every bad thing caused by the control, it enables two good things?

Every other tech company is working like mad to change to a business model like apple, and regain control of the entire product.

I like how having fans is somehow a bad thing. Every other company on the planet wishes it had people lining up around the block for their products, but when fans of apple do it, they are the subject of scorn and mockery.
ort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #169
mr_smits
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by ort View Post
Has it ever occurred to you that their tight levels of control are the exact reason so many people like the product? That for every bad thing caused by the control, it enables two good things?

I like how having fans is somehow a bad thing. Every other company on the planet wishes it had people lining up around the block for their products, but when fans of apple do it, they are the subject of scorn and mockery.
I do believe that is why some people like it. The tight integration and control makes sure that things usually just work. My point is that if you set up your business to function in that particular way, then it's not surprising that there is a big 3 day launch window since that is when you release your phone product for the year.

I think much of the scorn and mockery comes with the blurred lines between Apple products as a fashion accessory (edit: and a status symbol). Check out the hilarious story on Ars about the type of person that waits in line release day for a gold iPhone. Pure comedy.
mr_smits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:03 AM   #170
ScaryMike
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_smits View Post
I think much of the scorn and mockery comes with the blurred lines between Apple products as a fashion accessory (edit: and a status symbol). Check out the hilarious story on Ars about the type of person that waits in line release day for a gold iPhone. Pure comedy.
Followed by Samsung releasing a gold version of their flagship a week later.

http://mashable.com/2013/09/25/samsung-gold-galaxy-s4/
ScaryMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:07 AM   #171
mr_smits
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryMike View Post
Followed by Samsung releasing a gold version of their flagship a week later.

http://mashable.com/2013/09/25/samsung-gold-galaxy-s4/
The scorn and mockery for a bling type phone isn't platform dependent!
mr_smits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:14 PM   #172
Dan203
Super Moderator
 
Dan203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Nevada
Posts: 25,262
But look at the increase. Over the last few years the demand for the new iPhone has increased, exponentially, every year.

I'm no Apple fanboy, but as a developer I can see the appeal of the platform. It's consistent, there are really only a few hardware variations to have to deal with, and it has a huge install base.
__________________
Dan Haddix
Super Moderator
Developer for VideoReDo
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:59 PM   #173
Grakthis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by ort View Post
But actually, iOS is growing faster then Android in the united states. I've told you this a few times in this thread and you keep ignoring it. iOS sales on all of the major carriers are higher than android sales. They have been for about a year now and the trend is not moving androids way. It's inching up for iOS.

Internationally Android is doing well, but huge swaths of these devices don't even run google's software and aren't available in markets TiVo serves. They are of no interest to TiVo what-so-ever.
Post your data. This goes against everything I've ever read. I am pretty sure you're either making things up or you don't know how to read data.

I mean, I just went and googled it... I looked for US only data, and it says you're wrong.

And some gross percent of iPhone activations are people updating older iPhones. Apple cannibalizes itself whereas Android continues to grab the first-time smart phone buyers on a massive scale.

So, by all means, if you have data that says otherwise, post it.
Grakthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:07 PM   #174
Grakthis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan203 View Post
But look at the increase. Over the last few years the demand for the new iPhone has increased, exponentially, every year.
Ok, so, first of all, that's not what exponentially means... as written, that's not true. But I'm not going to nitpick that. Who wants to argue about that?

Demand for all smart phones has increased. Demands for cell phones has increased.

So, saying, "demand for the new iPhone has increased" is useless in this discussion. The response is "duh. So has android."

Finally, as I mentioned, the people waiting in line for the new iPhone on day 1 are people who own the old iPhone. They are not people buying their first smart phone or switching from android. Those people are not day 1 buyers.

For Apple's bottom line, who cares, right? Sales are sales! They like selling things to existing customers. For developers, that matters. It's not millions of new customers... it's the same customers just upgrading to the new hardware.

Everytime someone releases a study that looks at
1) Current sales
2) Current install base
3) Future trends

They all say "android." It's all android all day everywhere. There is no one projecting iOS as the dominant OS.

And that only makes sense... it's the same reason OSX couldn't win the desktop wars... when you have a once or twice a year release cycle, you can't keep up with the rapid fire world of a competitor that is firing out new hardware every month. You can't keep up with 100 different models when you're selling 2-3. You can't beat their discounted prices cause they are selling old hardware at a discount and you aren't. and you can't beat their new hardware specs because their hardware came out yesterday and yours is, on average, 3-6 months old. Sometimes more.

The advantage apple had was that, on release, they had a 2-3 year jump start in design and code... but that's gone. They lost it. Google is out ahead in features now. Google search and google now integration in to android absolutely demolishes anything Apple is doing right now. Apples iOS 7 design is 2 versions ago of android. There are no features iOS has over Android anymore... Android caught up and surpassed iOS on paper.

Now, I'll admit, I have a healthy disdain for apple because, as a company, their behavior is despicable. The are just an awful company that does awful things to the market and they do it at the expense of their biggest fans. But for years, even *I* had to admit that apple had a better product in the market. But that's just not true now, and the numbers show it.
Grakthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:09 PM   #175
Grakthis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 661
The mocking of Apple fans isn't because they are Apple fans... it's because they are tech nubs.

I literally listened to a conversation when I took my daughter to the zoo the other day where two guys were talking about how they had to have the 5S because it's 64 bytes and twice the speed of a 32 byte phone. And they had to pay the early upgrade fee to get it.

Speed. Bytes.

This is a real conversation I really heard.

It's not "lol nerds." It's "lol morons."
Grakthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #176
Dan203
Super Moderator
 
Dan203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Nevada
Posts: 25,262
The reason Android is growing faster is NOT because it's better it's because it's free and open source. This is the same reason why developing for it is a nightmare. There are a million different hardware configurations running int and almost as many software variations to match.

Apple not only locks down the hardware and limits the diversification, but they pretty much insure that everyone is running the latest OS or at worst 1 version back. This may seem less consumer friendly, providing less choices, less customization and creating sort of a price fix, but it's much, much, more developer friendly.

Looking at this from a developer perspective you must see why TiVo chose iOS first. As to why it's taking so long to deploy for Android... that I have no idea.
__________________
Dan Haddix
Super Moderator
Developer for VideoReDo
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:34 PM   #177
button1066
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakthis View Post
Finally, as I mentioned, the people waiting in line for the new iPhone on day 1 are people who own the old iPhone. They are not people buying their first smart phone or switching from android. Those people are not day 1 buyers.

http://bgr.com/2013/09/25/samsung-ga...ne-5s-gazelle/


Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakthis View Post
Now, I'll admit, I have a healthy disdain for apple because, as a company, their behavior is despicable. The are just an awful company that does awful things to the market
Translation: Apple consistently has the highest levels of customer satisfaction in the industry. Or any industry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakthis View Post
Now, I'll admit, I have a healthy disdain for apple because...
The cool kids laughed at you in high school? You have a fruit allergy?
button1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:41 PM   #178
button1066
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakthis View Post

I mean, I just went and googled it... I looked for US only data, and it says you're wrong.
No you didn't. Or maybe you did and didn't know how to interpret the information.

What ort says is the plain truth. I know this because I *did* Google what he said and confirmed it to be true.

Rhetorical question: do Android devices give all the people who buy them an inferiority complex or are inferior people driven to buy them? And who cares?
button1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:43 PM   #179
mr_smits
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan203 View Post
The reason Android is growing faster is NOT because it's better it's because it's free and open source. This is the same reason why developing for it is a nightmare. There are a million different hardware configurations running int and almost as many software variations to match.
Common complaint, but not true (or no longer true?). Here's a balanced article on a developer writing for both platrforms. He sees no platform a clear winner. He even talks about iOS fragmentation (his parents on iPad 1) and his solution for it. http://blog.gqueues.com/2013/07/andr...velopment.html
mr_smits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:53 PM   #180
Dan203
Super Moderator
 
Dan203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Nevada
Posts: 25,262
And there is a link to article posted up thread where the developers of the BBC streaming app talk about how difficult it was to develop their Android version compared to the iOS version.
__________________
Dan Haddix
Super Moderator
Developer for VideoReDo
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump




Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Advertisements

TiVo Community
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media

(C) 2013 Magenium Solutions - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVoŽ is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not owned or operated by TiVo Inc.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25 PM.
OUR NETWORK: MyOpenRouter | TechLore | SansaCommunity | RoboCommunity | MediaSmart Home | Explore3DTV | Dijit Community | DVR Playground |