TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-18-2013, 03:01 PM   #1
mjbok

Weird Roamio Pro problem

I got a Roamio Pro and started the awful process of manually transferring all of my shows from my Tivo HD to the new box.

There is one recording that had an issue. Whenever I tried to transfer that program the Roamio would reboot. Rebooting would clear the list of tee'd up programs to transfer, but everytime I got to one program it would cause the unit to reboot.

My worry is this is a brand new box. I haven't seen any issues with it other than this one, but I don't want to keep a box that is potentially faulty. What could cause this problem?

//It is ridiculous that there isn't a way to transfer all recordings automatically.
mjbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:39 PM   #2
uw69

I know KMTTG will transfer season passes, it might do programs as well, it does just about everything else. Worth a try.
1 Roamio plus 470 hours
3 TiVo Mini's
uw69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:04 AM   #3
thenightfly42
Seņor Senior, Jr.

I had three movies (not copy-flagged) that would give an error message when I tried to transfer them from HD to Roamio. However, I was able to transfer them to my computer using KMTTG, and send them to the Roamio with pyTiVoX, and they seem to be fine.

Not nearly as convenient, but it did work.
thenightfly42 is offline   Reply With Quote