TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-19-2013, 05:08 PM   #91
stellie93

Like, they left out the scenes that explained what happened or where they were?

It was funny when Esther drove away in the truck--I saw it coming as soon as she offered to drive, but it was still funny.

Who was the guy who was running after the truck and was gunned down? I think they called him Andy, but I never got anyone's name in this show. Was it a camera man?
stellie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:44 PM   #92
LlamaLarry

No, I think that was the chick in love with Natalie. Not sure how she stayed separated from the group during the bolt to the truck, maybe she stayed sulking in the hallway after Sam talked to her.
LlamaLarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #93
danterner
Not it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlamaLarry View Post
No, I think that was the chick in love with Natalie. Not sure how she stayed separated from the group during the bolt to the truck, maybe she stayed sulking in the hallway after Sam talked to her.
Yes, that was her. (Annie, not Andy).
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Twitter:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
danterner is offline   Reply With Quote