TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-18-2013, 11:14 PM   #1
Socal.rissa

Audio/Video on Premier

There is a slight lag between the audio and video after watching a channel for a few minutes. I am using a HDMI cable from my TIVO to my TV.

Anyone come across this problem and if so how did you fix this?
Socal.rissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:59 PM   #2
cc102bob
Seeker of Knowledge

You are not alone... Search the forums for the term "Audio Sync Issues - Premier with Analog". (sorry, don't have enough posts to be able to post an actual link..)

I have two premieres and experience the problem on a regular basis. I don't really have much hope of Tivo fixing it, so I just grin and bear it.
cc102bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:03 AM   #3
sheshechic

It seems that I have a better chance for an excellent tv experience might be getting the city to cut the trees on the highway, so that I can go back to directv, than getting my TiVos to run properly.

It's taking way too long, enduring the audio and video problems for more than 4 months is unacceptable. TiVo seems to have their hands way too full with their newest additions to be bothered with fixing the Premieres. At this time I'd wouldn't recommend TiVo to anyone and would try to steer them away.
sheshechic is offline   Reply With Quote