I am using the older version pytivo from 2009. I trying to use the newer version but I do not understand some of it.
This is what what i have for tivodecode ffmpeg
4. Grab a 32 or 64 bit build of FFmpeg for pyTivo: Recent builds of FFmpeg for Windows are available at: http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/
. The FFmpeg 1.1 (08-Jan-2013) Static build appears to work well. An older build of FFmpeg known to work well with pyTivo is also available at: http://pytivo.sourceforge.net/forum/download.php?id=323
5. Copy the ffmpeg.exe file from step 5 to \<install folder>\bin\. If the directory does not exist, create it.
6. To properly handle .tivo files grab the special version of tivodecode: http://pytivo.sourceforge.net/forum/download.php?id=196
7. Drop the tivodecode files into \<install folder>\bin\.
8. If you are using Windows Firewall, add a Windows Firewall exception for UDP 5353 so that Windows won’t block pyTivo’s new zeroconf share announcements. (The most common reason pyTivo shares don’t show up or disappear from the Now Playing list on the Tivo is firewall blockages)
9. Start pyTivo by executing the file \<install folder>\pytivo.py.
10. Now that it's running, point your browser to http://localhost:9032
. You should get the pyTivo home page:
what does it mean by this" 9. Start pyTivo by executing the file \<install folder>\pytivo.py."? How do start it I tried run and from a cmd window?