TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-12-2013, 10:35 PM   #1
caddyroger

Logitech one remotes

Here the deal. I have a Tivo elite and a Comcast box located in my living room. I have my tivo connected by HDMI to my ling room tv I have it connected by component cable to a Sony tv in my my bedroom. I control the Tivo by ir extenders and Harmoney one remotes.
The problem I am having is that the some of the Comcast signals are changing the channels on the Tivo. Would any one know a way of solving this problem?
Old 09-13-2013, 06:35 AM   #2
ggieseke

If some of the Comcast IR codes are close enough to your TiVo to fool it into changing channels, switching the TiVo to a different codeset altogether should fix it. I think Logitech has at least the first 4 or 5 codesets in their database.
ggieseke is offline   Reply With Quote