TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-13-2013, 12:05 AM   #1
lessd

Exclamation Roamio update software bug (I think)

The new software minor Roamio (plus) update introduced a bug I did not have before, I can't xfer into my Roamio Plus from any other TP-4 that I have, I can stream into the Roamio, I can xfer from the Roamio to the TP-4. I was able to xfer from any TP-4 into my Roamio Plus before this update.
If anybody has both a Roamio and a TP-4 (or a TP-2) please see if you can xfer into your Roamio, when I try this xfer the Roamio tells me the xfer will take place after all other xfers have finished, but no other xfers are taking place (no blue light on the Roamio).

Old 09-13-2013, 07:17 AM   #2
markp99
TakoKichi

Yesterday, I queued-up MANY programs for transfer from my XL4 into my Roamio Plus. I did notice the transfers stopped unexpectedly during the day, but did resume later in the evening.

I also notice programs were transferring even though the BLUE light was not visible on the Roamio, which seemed odd. Blue icon was visible beside the program in My Shows and the GREEN playback/progress bar was advancing, but no BLUE light.
markp99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:04 AM   #3
bdspilot

I had this happen once before the upgrade today. A reboot fixed the prob. Haven't tried since update.

Update: Just tried it and it works fine since update. I do have one show that wont transfer that should but that was prepdate too.
bdspilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:14 AM   #4
lessd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdspilot View Post
I had this happen once before the upgrade today. A reboot fixed the prob. Haven't tried since update.

Update: Just tried it and it works fine since update. I do have one show that wont transfer that should but that was prepdate too.
What model TiVo was the Xfer from ?, my problem is from the TP-4

Old 09-13-2013, 11:29 AM   #5
Goober96

I just transferred from my Premiere XL to my Roamio Pro (with update) this morning. Worked great.
Goober96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #6
lessd

TiVo had me call home on all TiVos than do a hard re-boot on all TiVos, fixed the problem. The Tech CSR knew what she was doing, good experience.